WEBSITE ISSUES

If you are having any issues with the website or forum please post your request here.
Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

WEBSITE ISSUES

Post by Richard Rodgers »

Hi guys,

I was notified earlier today by a member that the login to main site was not working. I tried and I too could not log on.

An email has been sent to the guy who wrote the base layout for the site. He also hosts the site.

It seems that we can now login again but the PIREP submission section is buggered up so please make a manul note of what hours you fly.

If he is unable to sort things out, I may well have to do a complete new install of everything. All the current submitted flight data should be saved just fine, but the layout will be nothing like you have seen before and it will take me some time to get it looking better for us. I really do hope it doesn't come to this as I am going into my busy period at work and could do without having to sort a new site install.

Cheers
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Alan-test

Re: WEBSITE ISSUES

Post by Alan-test »

I would guess then, Richard, that this is not the time to say that I still can't get onto the site properly - so I won't!

Alan-test - formerly known as Flyco.

Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

Re: WEBSITE ISSUES

Post by Richard Rodgers »

I have had a reply from Myles.

Turns out they were having a server migration which is why no one could login for a few hours.

This migration had also broken a few internal links with their system which he has now restored. I have tested it with a dummy PIREP and all seems fine at the mo. Could I please ask that for the next week or so that you keep a record of all your flight data as well as submitting a PIREP. Just in case his system buggers it all up again.

Alan, in answer to your forum issue, I sent you an email with a temp password for your Flyco username. I have just logged in as you with zero issues using Flyco and the temp password. It may well be worth looking at your browser settings for Privacy or Saved Passwords and deleting any saved passwords for the RAF Air forum as it could be that if you have a wrong one in there it may be screwing things up.
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Admin Support”