Server can't connect to master!

If you have any issues with the Flight Server, please post here.
Jim.Hall

Server can't connect to master!

Post by Jim.Hall »

There's a problem with the server not connecting to master ATM.

Have changed account pw just to double check but no joy!

Will look into it

Regards

Jim.Hall

Re: Server can't connect to master!

Post by Jim.Hall »

The server host seems to have an issue with a DNS server and I have redirected to a different DNS server and all is well.

Regards

David Lindau

Post by David Lindau »

thanx Jim, good fun last night with over 20 people on the server.

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Yeah it defo was a good blast!

Nice to have a dynamic high threat environment it makes things alot more intresting and enjoyable. I think the most players we had last night was 29.

The change of DNS server has put the server further up the server list aswell. If I get chance later today I will optimize the server for the fastest local DNS server and see if I can get it to the top of the list! :D

Regards

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Damn it i missed that my bloody slew is porked keeps diving down to the left waiting for TM to respond sent 2 emails since Sunday and still nothing from them, so message to all don't be hard on the slew control due to mine malfunctioning i thought i would strip it open just to see whats inside it.
The smallest hall effect sensor i have ever seen and magnet which moves inside a oh so small flat pressed spring which will eventually stretch and distort.
Been trawling the web to find somewhere to get one just can't seem to find one and TM are dragging their heels grrrrrrr.

Teddy

Post by Teddy »

Sorry Jay that sounds rubbish. I had a couple of problems with my warthog and it took TM ages to get back to me, their customer service is pretty poor.

Awesome fun on the server last night, I felt like a rabbit being chased. 18 missiles I took against me I counted on TacView and still got home (apart from the server crash).

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Got through to them Teddy but took a phone call now theres some action 20.4 euros of those things delivered, and by the way it seems that TM have the monopoly on this one piece i tried all the usual component suppliers and its discontinued with no re-run so get ya orders in now 20.4 euro's is cheaper than a new joystick.

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Have you heard anything about your new parts Jay?

Jay44

Post by Jay44 »

Jim.Hall wrote:Have you heard anything about your new parts Jay?
Yes Jim all good came through last Friday fitted and working and whilst it was out i also thought why not get the slew nipple 3d print mod which surfaced on ED works like a charm just need to get sometime off work lol

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

oh right cool it's good to hear the modding community are still at it with the warthog as I modded my cougar with a few bits and bobs and it's still going strong after 14 years!

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server Support”