LotAtc

If you have any issues with the Flight Server, please post here.
Jim.Hall

LotAtc

Post by Jim.Hall »

I'm going to add this to the server tonight all being well.

http://lotatc.dartsite.org/projects/lotatc

It looks like some handy ATC software that Mav who popped on TS3 the other night gave me the headsup on!

Server side software is free but client side is payware! though there is a 10 minute before disconnect demo version!

It does look well supported and Mav a (RAF ATC BOD RL) said it was really good!

Worth a look anyways

Regards

Jim

Jim.Hall

Re: LotAtc

Post by Jim.Hall »

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

No had chance to do this tonight but will in near future!

Regards,

Jim

Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi Jim,

I've been watching this for a while now and think it has a great future.

I tested it a while back but at the moment, in its current state, it doesn't offer much more than f10 view, in fact a bit less.

D'art said he is waiting for EDGE, that mythical beast :lol: , before he progresses any more, and from what I've read that is when it will be really useful for us.

I've still got a client demo so would be good to try it out again, as I did it on my own with my laptop as server.

Cheers Danny

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Ok will put that on hold then for now!

Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi Jim,

You don't have to put it hold as the server side is free, but I can't see many people investing in the client side until it offers a bit more functionality

Cheers Danny

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Installing and testing LotAtc to server.

Connection info will follow in execs forum once working.

Regards

Jim

Danny

Post by Danny »

Jim,

Have you got the newest version, released earlier today?

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Yeah but canny get it to connect for some reason?

so gave up and put server back online for public!

I have added a cool random traffic script to the pvp too so plenty going on I just need to tweak it so it works how I like it with the right aircraft etc!

Regards

Jim

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Also it has broken SLMOD :/

The install instructions ain't too clear and the insert some line from Server.lua ain't right as the lines mention are not there?

Will restore asap.

Though the traffic script that I have added has been quite well behaved apart from a B52 crashing in and some stuck traffic that did clear all was well. Hmm that is apart from all the text chat from the AI traffic that clears the text for the missions. Two easy work around's as I see it. 1) Disable the AI ATC txt chat 2) Make the popup message for the mission into sound files?

Regards

Jim

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server Support”