LotAtc

If you have any issues with the Flight Server, please post here.
Danny

Re: LotAtc

Post by Danny »

Hi Jim,

See attached server.lua from my SL Mod, it has got the extra lines at the end 185 to 206, that are missing from our server.lua

Don't know why they are not there, weird
Attachments
server.zip
(1.88 KiB) Downloaded 213 times

Phil Wilson

Post by Phil Wilson »

Hi Jim
Was on server today and most of the AI aircraft at Kutaisi does not move, there seems to be 2 choppers on the taxi way that dont start up and move away and stops everything else from moving.
Also a c130 is stopped just short of active runway,an does not move.

A part from that looks good with all the other traffic looks more realistic.

Cheers Phil

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Cheers Danny will get it on there now as need to sort things out with SLMOD.

Yes thanks Phil there seems to be issues with the air traffic control telling AI to hold short we will have to keep an eye on it and if it keeps happening move the traffic to other airfields which would be a shame :(

I did see the same lastnight but they sorted themselves out after a while. The AI that is added with the random traffic generator will de-spawn it's just the ambient units I added prior to that which are the problem.

So please keep any reports comming in.

Regards

Jim

David Lindau

Post by David Lindau »

Jim.Hall wrote:Cheers Danny will get it on there now as need to sort things out with SLMOD.

Yes thanks Phil there seems to be issues with the air traffic control telling AI to hold short we will have to keep an eye on it and if it keeps happening move the traffic to other airfields which would be a shame :(

I did see the same lastnight but they sorted themselves out after a while. The AI that is added with the random traffic generator will de-spawn it's just the ambient units I added prior to that which are the problem.

So please keep any reports comming in.

Regards

Jim
Attached screen of some of the culprits.
Attachments
Screen_150208_234948.jpg
Screen_150208_234948.jpg (1.02 MiB) Viewed 5468 times

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

kissy kissy!

On a more serious note lotatc seems to look in a diffo destination for configs than the default so once install all configs are reset to default?

Just tried to install twice with no joy

Not go much time to look at it tonight but maybe we could arrange 1 night this week to look into it Danny?

Regards

Jim

Danny

Post by Danny »

Jim,

I might be on in a bit, if not deffo tomorrow in the day

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

LotATC is up and running and no problems seen so far.

Was only on for 10 mins as on demo licence

Regards

Jim

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

Had a major crash tonight on m3 for vaz 74 squadron.

Disabled lotatc and all went well second time around?

I did get chance to look at the log file and there were refs to this but after restarting an a second crash before disabling lotatc over wrote the crash logs :/

Will have to test further in near future!

Regards

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

waiting for documentation for latests version and slmod integration!

Will sort asap

Regards

jim

Danny

Post by Danny »

Hi Jim,

Just updated my server and client to beta 9 from 8 and all working no problem.

The update didn't change the server.lua and I didn't have to do anything different from the last time we set it up (beta 8), but looking at the RAFAIR server.lua it is now the old slmod version, have you changed it?

I know DArt has taken down the old documentation and hasn't put any new up yet but nothing has changed since beta 8, the server.lua we set up a few weeks ago should still work, it does for me.

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server Support”