Server alive?

If you have any issues with the Flight Server, please post here.
Jim.Hall

Re: Server alive?

Post by Jim.Hall »

The new update has trashed the triggers I had put in for the different groups to spawn though so All JTACS are available from the start of the mission instead of being in order. I'm not going to edit that until a fix has been realeased for the current cockup.

Regards

Jim

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

As for server stabilty! It has been fine for me all afternoon! No drop outs or errors.

That could have been related to the 3rd party missions we have been running these last few days as they my have been made in a version that is now quite old.

Please report any issues found in this mission and save crash logs. We can submit and zip file with everybodies logs and the mission to ED if the problems persists. Though I get the feeling they might not be that bothered with DCS world one atm.

Kind Regards

Jim

Jim.Hall

Post by Jim.Hall »

The server has been very much alive and been rock solid for 6 hours with a peak of 20 pilots online at one time!

The red v blue war has been raging tonight and there has been some very worthy foe's!

I'm currently stuck at vaziani waiting for the fuel resupply as we have run out! I may need to up the starting amount as F15's seem to drink the 100 tons very quickly less than 2 hours and it's dry as a bone but the QRA hot started AC are ok!

Regards

WOPPA

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server Support”