A polite request

oz555

Re: A polite request

Post by oz555 »

Are we quite sure someone is bombing the runway, or is this damage caused by pilots crashing into AI due to the ATC issues noted above?
Flight Lieutenant Mike Ozanne - RAF Air UK
Image Image
Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

aircraft dont make craters just scuff marks bombs make craters it has to stop NOW

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Let's calm the hell down for starters, there is nothing to say that the craters are not being made by crashing in to the AI, therefore the wind on the mission is minimal at best I would suggest all pilots use runway 27 to ensure you do not become an extension to the hawks cockpit.

Once I have a bit of free time I will remove them and see if it fixes the issue, however if someone does manage to crash in to the hawks in the mean time and notices the runway blocked please post on here do the admins can restart the server.....don't just keep it hush hush, it ruins the mission for your friends after all!
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Perhaps we need to either restart more regularly - which makes long missions a pain, or we need to password the server to keep outsiders off it?

One thing is certain, we will not help by spitting out our dummies.

Matt is aware of the situation and only calm, reasonable comments regarding issues are ever needed. It may be frustrating right now, but let's keep it in perspective, please.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

So I have temporarily removed the Hawks and have also disabled Wake turbulence, see if this solves the issue.
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server”