RAF AIR 420 - server

Chris

RAF AIR 420 - server

Post by Chris »

This is a small 24/7 server running DCS dedicated server software. I put this up to facilitate 1(F) SQN Harrier training - a facility where missions could be uploaded in a flash but also available 24/7.

As we experience some group server issues feel free for anyone to use it at any time with the provisio that Harriers have priority on Thursday nights and any terrain may be playing. Most of 1 (F) SQN are SLMODs and change / restart stuff. Usual password
  • Cauacsus is the default....
  • The fleet is at sea - GW and Tarawa always at BRC 300 and re spawning every 100 miles or so so transit distances are short.
  • There are 4 FOB's - concealed hides BAOR style with harriers and full repair / refuel facilities and using the roads for TO and landing... beware of the trees... the all have TACAN (32-35)
  • Enemy is about - F10 Map is open, Red airfield to sort out etc....
  • Scoreable bomb range at the old airfield.
  • Helo training at Batumi with various Islands and comms masts with pads etc.... Vietnam style camps in with craft in revetments in the mountain plateaus. All helos are CTLD troop capable.
  • Tankers are present on the coast.
  • WW2 plane training based at Tiblishi.
  • The complete map reboots every 6 hours or so.
AV8BNA F10 F14 F18 F18 F5 CC101 MIRAGE VIGGEN SPIT F51D UH1H MI8 SA342L KA50

MODs are required to join the server. They are installed in your C:\Users\<your-name>\Saved Games\DCS.openbeta\Mods\Tech\ folder. They can be downloaded here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uGi9yc ... sp=sharing

I will be updating my PC soon and if the group has a requirement I can put up a group server 24/7 with loads room, 32RAM and a water cooled CPU. Should handle anything we throw at it without sweating
Kind Regards
Chris :)

0405 Andrew
Site Admin

Re: RAF AIR 420 - server

Post by 0405 Andrew »

That's great Chris, many thanks.
0405 ANDREW

Tuesday Mission group lead
"Andrew, you are right"
Flyco: 28 Jul 2021, 12:50
Image ImageImage Image

Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

Post by Richard Rodgers »

Thank you for this Chris. That will help greatly
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Thanks Chris.

We have a very effective solution to our needs in the offing, but it may be a few weeks before it is all set up. So in the interim, this will be very useful indeed.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server”