LotATC on our servers

Neil Willis
Site Admin

LotATC on our servers

Post by Neil Willis »

I have configured LotATC on Main Server 1, and it can be reached on the ip address 80.15.161.33 and port 10312. The passwords are currently set to the defaults. A second version is now running on Main Server 2 with the port number 10313. I intend to get transponder services working with SRS on both set ups once I figure it all out.

Those of you who have LotATC downloaded will be able to provide ATC and/or GCI facilities during multiplayer missions, (or for your own Squadron training sessions by booking one of the servers as necessary).

I intend to run a few training sessions on both services soon.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: LotATC on our servers

Post by Neil Willis »

I have discovered that we can put our own licenses on the server to make the server side LotATC available to anyone, regardless of whether they own a license or not. Mine is already on there, and we can add as many as we want. That way, anyone volunteering to act as an ATC or GCI operator can do so using licenses we already own providing that license is not already in use (In other words when the license owner is running a copy of LotATC on his own PC).

So, if anyone else owns a license and is happy for it to be used by proxies on our servers, then can you contact me for how we can set it up.

Thanks
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server”