A new training Caucasus map focussed mainly at 11(F) Squadron and 892NAS

Chris

A new training Caucasus map focussed mainly at 11(F) Squadron and 892NAS

Post by Chris »

A new training Caucasus map focussed mainly at 11(F) Squadron and 892NAS, is available on Server 4 (accessible by SLMod if not running).

Available are :
  • dedicated F14B & F18c aircraft for BANKLERS Case 1 Training
    Set TACAN 72X - ILS 1 - BOAT 264MHz. USE SRS BOAT CHANNEL OR SEPERATE TS
  • Training F14's & F18's HOT SPAWN on the CATS of 2 STENNIS carriers 20nm behind the SC 'ROSEVELT' which is 'dressed'. 1/3 FUEL on board. No munitions. Immediately take off and fly to the Rosevely joining the boat overhead Marshal as per SOPs. Use of SRS, SC ai ATC is essential. When people training the the Teddy please all use SRS and zip lip on boat comms unless required by SOPs.
    THEODORE ROOSEVELT - 127.5 - TACAN 71X (SCT) - ICLS CH 11
  • F14's & F18's COLD SPAWN at Kobuleti. Of course other AC can be added for training purposes - just shout.
  • KC130 57X 251.6 SHELL (SENAKI <> TIBLISHI)
    KC135MPRS 55X 251.2 TEXACO (90NM racetrack overhead CARRIERS - long for training)
    OVERLORD 251
  • COMMS F10 MENU spawns AI REDAIR when BLUEAIR in zone, Ai AC spawn in pairs at various locations in zone every 5 minutes or so.
    There are 2 zones. 4 PAIRS REDAIR ai for each zone. See map in briefing at start of mission. You can mouse scroll to zoom in.
  • COMMS F10 MENU option to spawn 1x RED MIG29A SOUTH and approaching to KOBULETI FOR A2A TRAINING. UP TO 16 SINGLES CAN BE SPAWNED - 1 FOR EACH MENU PRESS...
  • CLIENT REDAIR SU33s FROM KUZNETSOV
  • CLIENT REDAIR L39 BASSEL AL-ASSAD
  • Mini missions will be created and use a bespoke 'data cassette' (WPEditor) to load in all waypoints once AC started and a SCRATCHPAD text file giving instructions.
  • The first, a TOT exercise for F18's with 11 WPs and instructions is attached. The text file goes in your SCRATCHPAD in the SAVED GAMES root. You need the correct version :) Takes around 1-2 minutes to load all the WPs, do it just before taxi to CAT :)
    gizzy tot.zip
    (809 Bytes) Downloaded 88 times
    Contact me if you want further details - it will be required for 892NAS training and has been tested. It should work fine with F14 but untested.
  • Mi-17's, Ka50's, Mi-24's at Batumi ready for the hind...
  • ALL WW2 planes out of the way at Tiblishi for basic training using the three airfields....
ONLY USE REDAIR IN *** CONTROLLED ** TRAINING SCENARIOS - RESPECT ALL ON TRAINING
wp.PNG
wp.PNG (33.66 KiB) Viewed 1491 times
TRAINING-CAPS.png
TRAINING-CAPS.png (2.35 MiB) Viewed 1491 times
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Alien

Re: A new training Caucasus map focussed mainly at 11(F) Squadron and 892NAS

Post by Alien »

Myself and Shaggy were on it this morning Chris, we were weapon'ed up on the Stennis with 6 & 2, we launched and headed for the Kuznetsov carrier group, it didn't end well for shaggy, he got one in the arse while we were running away, I meant tactical withdrawal :lol:

Looks the dogs mate, thanks for your time and effort in putting it together.
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

shuggs

Post by shuggs »

This is awesome Chris. I can't imagine how long this would have taken to set up, it will take me hours to fully digest but lots of rich material for the squad to run through. Thanks mate.
Lieutenant Elie "Shuggs" Shuggi - RAF Air UK

Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

I blame Lead flight for heading us directly towards the enemy carrier group!!!!
Captain Simon "SHAGGY" Jones
RAF AIR UK - 664 Sqn 2ND IC and Instructor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Alien

Post by Alien »

Splitter :lol:
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Return to “Dedicated Flight Server”