Vaziani base diagram

Chilts

Vaziani base diagram

Post by Chilts »

This base layout (attached) reflects what we see on the ground and what is displayed on A10C divert page.

Should make ATC easier and less confusing. :)
Attachments
Vaziani airport layout.jpg
Vaziani airport layout.jpg (762.25 KiB) Viewed 3258 times

Danny

Re: Vaziani base diagram

Post by Danny »

Nice one, cheers mate

Simon.Collier

Post by Simon.Collier »

Ideal cheers Keith.

Ive seen a couple different ones from dcs fan sites.. some with E up our end and some with A.
I think if we all use this one, like you say will make comms much easier

Quick question though.. is it Runway 32 or 31... i saw a few years ago with 32, but recently showing as 31 for a mag heading of 309.....(im guessing the variation changed a bit...)
Not sure whats right but i have Vaziani at 31/13 Nalchik at 23/05 Kutaisi 25/07 and Beslan at 27/09
all the others still show the same... hopefully someone knows better than me whats right.

Cheers
Simon

Chilts

Post by Chilts »

It's a good question Simon - In reality it's probably 31 but on the A10C Divert info page it shows 32 and the taxiway boards in the scenery show 32, which is why I chose this chart as it's also 32. Until DCS get around to updating the scenery or some clever bod creates a mod, I thought it best to stick with what we can see from the cockpit. It will make lining up on approach slightly trickier as I think mag heading is about 309 degs.

Simon.Collier

Post by Simon.Collier »

Cool, sounds like a plan to me, as long as we all call it the same i wont get too confused :lol:

Return to “Mess”