Missions w/out Carrier launching or recovery

The 'Why, Where and How To' about mission planning in DCS
Jack Crammer

Missions w/out Carrier launching or recovery

Post by Jack Crammer »

I was disappointed in the mission having no carrier as I was put on the list for the mission as per request. I always look forward when my schedule permits to flying with you chaps, but please understand I'm only interested in carrier ops. So, it would be helpful for me at least if when notifications of missions are posted that it be stated, in the post for sign up, that carriers for launching, recovery, or both are involved or not. If I'm near the only one interested in flying carrier ops then I would appreciate knowing so as to move on.
I'm all NAVY and not interested in land based operations - did that for 20 yrs in Falcon/BMS in the Viper and then the A-10C when DCS appeared. Thank you for your most kind consideration!
Jack

john (scooby)

Re: Missions w/out Carrier launching or recovery

Post by john (scooby) »

Jack Crammer wrote: 28 Jan 2020, 21:29 I was disappointed in the mission having no carrier as I was put on the list for the mission as per request. I always look forward when my schedule permits to flying with you chaps, but please understand I'm only interested in carrier ops. So, it would be helpful for me at least if when notifications of missions are posted that it be stated, in the post for sign up, that carriers for launching, recovery, or both are involved or not. If I'm near the only one interested in flying carrier ops then I would appreciate knowing so as to move on.
I'm all NAVY and not interested in land based operations - did that for 20 yrs in Falcon/BMS in the Viper and then the A-10C when DCS appeared. Thank you for your most kind consideration!
Jack
were discussing that now, the mission couldve been altered for you right up till the last minute but we didnt know
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Jack Crammer

Post by Jack Crammer »

Thank you for your reply, however it was clear in the post introducing the mission, what was requested. Additionally, I'm not interested in flying by myself and would never ask that a mission be edited or created with a carrier just for me. LOL
Thanks again!

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Hi Jack,

Your request was totally overlooked, and after further discussions, we will make absolutely sure you are accommodated on all missions.

Ready 5 Cat 1 Sailor.

Apologies for the oversight.

Neil.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Mission Planning”