Pulling my hair out

Mutley

Pulling my hair out

Post by Mutley »

ok chaps a long shot seeing as this post is right at the bottom of the forums and not many scroll down this far or use the new post tab.

Ok so i have voice attack and viacom an baileys f14 mod

Voice attack understand s what iam saying and i can interact with jester on many things how ever it will not work on the commands to the ground crew it understands chief connect ground power and chief hook us up and all the others but nothing happens and with some cammands it just changes the camera to and outside.

ive deleted all f11 and f12 commands checked and re assigned the keys that it uses changed settings played with everything and even bugged some of you for your settings but it just refuses to work at all and yet othe rthings work fine such as jester countermeasures or jester radio but the ground crew comands just refuse to work yet it does for others who use it with the f14.

Is anybody in the 14 squadron able to help me before i lose whats left of my sanity and hair ?

Beanie

Re: Pulling my hair out

Post by Beanie »

I had the same problem. Its not how you say it, it's the words you use. for example, I could only get ground power connected if I just said connect ground power not "Chief, Connect ground power" and "Apply Air" not "Chief, Connect Air Supply"
Sqn Leader Andrew "Beanie" Benson - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image ImageImageImage

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Voice attack is a million percent better if you just create your whole profiles yourself from scratch.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

maggsy

Post by maggsy »

if you have updated DCS then it appears viacom pro no longer works in fact it can stop dcs from loading .
Flight Lieutenant Steve "maggsy" Maggs - RAFAir UK
ImageImage

Paul(Dragon)0043
Site Admin

Post by Paul(Dragon)0043 »

Yep , I concur, on no account, if you have updated DCS Beta. DO NOT START VOICEATTACK, then try to start DCS, it wil not load.

Run a repair, then DCS will load again so long as you don't start Voiceattack at anytime.

Hopefully DCS or Voiceattack will release a Hotfix soon, as not having Voiceattack is a major blow.

I have even moved my Voiceattack icon on desktop to a new position so I don't automatically start it, when I know I am starting DCS.
"Je Vois Tout"

Wing Commander Paul"Dragon"Ratcliffe - RAF AIR UK
ImageImage
97 Squadron
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

oh will i guess the update had to breck something it normally does lol . ok wont run attack til its sorted and thanks for the correction in words etc

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Just don't bother with the Viacom add on and make your own commands in Voice Attack, that way it has nothing to do with DCS and won't crash the game.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Alien

Post by Alien »

I've been flying Single mission in the SU33 & F14 with VA without Viacom Pro and glad to report that I have had no issues at all,
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

welcome to my world boys :lol:
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

The issue seems to be related to the scripts running via 3rd party add ins.

Voice attack and home written scripts seem to run without issues.

I’m guessing you all use Viacom? I don’t.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Voice Activated Commands Support”