Bloody joke!

Father Cool

Re: Bloody joke!

Post by Father Cool »

Agreed. The Stennis issues do also effect the FA18s I have heard and also causes a memory leak in MP servers that have the Stennis in them. No issues without the ship.

It seems to be a Stennis issue. Now to me, since the Stennis didn't cause issues prior to this update, there must be something in it that has been placed in the code to allow the supercarrier to work with it when its due to arrive in march.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Well, I just done a test flight from an airfield and I had no crash to desktop and everything seem to work. Didnt get the chance to fire any weapons so cannot comment on that aspect. But I did a flight!
Pilot Officer Peter "Ferret" Davies - RAFAIR UK

Image XI (F) squadron

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

I flew around on the server last night with no issues at all. Didn't try weapons as the other night they worked apart from the SW no longer works uncaged.

I also managed a case 1 landing on the Stennis on a local map the other day with no issue.

Tried launching from the Stennis on a MP server but it wouldn't hook up.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Mr_Sukebe wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 15:26 Whilst I appreciate how unimpressed many are, simply throwing additional stones at ED really isn't going to help very much.

If I can suggest that a more positive contribution would be to raise a ticket with them, complete with an attached track file, that might actually help get the issue solved.

thats what i said raise a ticket so we know whats going on

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Mutley wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 16:44
Mr_Sukebe wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 15:26 Whilst I appreciate how unimpressed many are, simply throwing additional stones at ED really isn't going to help very much.

If I can suggest that a more positive contribution would be to raise a ticket with them, complete with an attached track file, that might actually help get the issue solved.

I've been browsing the DCS forums and all the issues we have had have been reported.

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Ferret wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 17:08
Mutley wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 16:44

I've been browsing the DCS forums and all the issues we have had have been reported.
ok np just a thought is all. i more than patant to sit and wait and wait and wait some more and more and more

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

were beta testers, shit happens
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Danny
Site Admin

Post by Danny »

ED have just announced another hot fix, doesn’t mention the launch issue but you never know
Wing Commander Andrew 'Danny' Daniel - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Danny wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 17:32 ED have just announced another hot fix, doesn’t mention the launch issue but you never know
A hot fix to fix a hot fix lol

Image XI (F) squadron

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Just installed the latest hot fix and the CAT problem hasn't been fixed. Will have to wait for the nest Hot Fix. Avoid CAT3 at all costs you just blow up lol

Image XI (F) squadron

Return to “F14A/B Tomcat”