Bloody joke!

Ferret

Bloody joke!

Post by Ferret »

Ok, so I updated to the latest version including the "apparent" hot fix and its still fucked! I cannot connect to the CAT and launch!! DCS is a total joke at the moment!!!!!
Pilot Officer Peter "Ferret" Davies - RAFAIR UK

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Re: Bloody joke!

Post by Mutley »

yep its almost like us cat piots are not worthy to be fixed

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Mutley I totally agree. I have a day off today and wanted to fly all day. It's bloody annoying. 😡

Image XI (F) squadron

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Airfield?
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Father Cool wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 12:27 Airfield?
Going to have too. I personally don't like flying from airfields. It's an F-14, should be on a carrier 🤣

Image XI (F) squadron

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

I totally agree. One of the issues I have with our server missions tbh.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Father Cool wrote: 21 Feb 2020, 12:44 I totally agree. One of the issues I have with our server missions tbh.

yes but as the carriers can only carry a very few aircraft and are bugged its not worth it till we get our own dedicated super cairrer, mmmm i for one am really looking forward to that day.

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

so iam thinking that one of us cat pilots should open a ticket with dcs explaining that your a re part of an f 14 squadron and deatail th ebugs and things, then at ;least we will have some idea as to what the hell is going on etc.

Migh ti surgest someone with more word sence than myself and using a make belive rank so that it looks good.

there are 7 of us here with broken kites and its really ridicous an dvery anoying, god knows haow many more are out there.

Mr_Sukebe

Post by Mr_Sukebe »

Whilst I appreciate how unimpressed many are, simply throwing additional stones at ED really isn't going to help very much.

If I can suggest that a more positive contribution would be to raise a ticket with them, complete with an attached track file, that might actually help get the issue solved.

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Does this also affect the F/a-18C?

If not, then the issue may be something Leatherneck need to address. The problem with progress is that it can come at a price. We have all faced similar issues in the past, and they get fixed. It takes time however, so please exercise a little fortitude, and don't immediately start spitting out dummies. It may not be an easy fix, but you can guarantee they're on it, whether Leatherneck or ED.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “F14A/B Tomcat”