the new septic RIO/Pilot whoring himself out... (thats me)

Spanky

the new septic RIO/Pilot whoring himself out... (thats me)

Post by Spanky »

'Allo then! (yes im gonna run with the stereotype brit slang until it gets old)
anyways here I am. come one come all
discord spanky #9754
if I miss you ill respond, most likely stepped out briefly. I have A LOT of free time.
Im down to fly now, I may have to grab something this afternoon, but itll be brief
I AM EST, but since i lost my job bc covid etc etc waa waaa time zones.. arent as relevant as normal...
I can fly, and am Id say 95% in both seats. however I like being the RIO
who wants to fly??

Spanky

Re: the new septic RIO/Pilot whoring himself out... (thats me)

Post by Spanky »

oh and
'HAS ANYONE SEEN GAVIN?!'
'GAVIN?'
'GAAVIIINNN'
(if you havent played rdr2 this will make no sense)
ill see myself out.

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

lol
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Father Cool wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 14:44lol
Ah hello sir,
I see your a bombcat instructor. glad to meet a compatriot. well hopefully. I dont even know if Im in the squadron or just a forum amusement monkey. anyways if you fancy a rio... or any one else... Im ALWAYS willing to fly..
Also since your a training instructor, Id like to offer my services however they are deemed best utilized. I can fly both seat almost using every function, if not all. I just cant get a2a refuelling. I prefer RIO just because its niche. but Ill fly if needed. That said, I have a good memory of both pits, and if you have a nugget or someone needing help I can easily help train them. Often having a dude in the back telling them what to do makes it endlessly easier. Just offering. I dont know how much use besides LGB/Lantirn training Id before for teaching bombcat stuff. Thats mostly RIO just learning basic ass settings and the pilot does everything else really.
Cheers though!
Jeff (the one man eagle squadron!)

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

are you around at 1930 uk time tonight? if so jump on teamspeak we'll be training tonight
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Spanky wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 14:49
Ah hello sir,
I see your a bombcat instructor. glad to meet a compatriot. well hopefully. I dont even know if Im in the squadron or just a forum amusement monkey. anyways if you fancy a rio... or any one else... Im ALWAYS willing to fly..
Also since your a training instructor, Id like to offer my services however they are deemed best utilized. I can fly both seat almost using every function, if not all. I just cant get a2a refuelling. I prefer RIO just because its niche. but Ill fly if needed. That said, I have a good memory of both pits, and if you have a nugget or someone needing help I can easily help train them. Often having a dude in the back telling them what to do makes it endlessly easier. Just offering. I dont know how much use besides LGB/Lantirn training Id before for teaching bombcat stuff. Thats mostly RIO just learning basic ass settings and the pilot does everything else really.
Cheers though!
Hi Jeff, RIO's are always welcome. As for bombing stuff (love it) the RIO is always handy when it comes to using the Lantirn pod. I currently use the Lantirn via control binding sorcery as the pilot and love it but it does get very intensive in a mission environment dealing with it and keeping the ac in the correct place while keeping on mission! I don't get to fly much as the moment due to a very busy real life so being my RIO wouldn't get you much air time, however there are a lot of guys in the squadron that would absolutely jump at the chance. I myself loved having a RIO in the back before I got busy!

Rock up tonight on TS and see what we are about and I'm sure someone would love you to jump in the back.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Father Cool wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 16:33
Spanky wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 14:49
Ah hello sir,
Cheers though!
Hi Jeff, RIO's are always welcome. As for bombing stuff (love it) the RIO is always handy when it comes to using the Lantirn pod. I currently use the Lantirn via control binding sorcery as the pilot and love it but it does get very intensive in a mission environment dealing with it and keeping the ac in the correct place while keeping on mission! I don't get to fly much as the moment due to a very busy real life so being my RIO wouldn't get you much air time, however there are a lot of guys in the squadron that would absolutely jump at the chance. I myself loved having a RIO in the back before I got busy!

Rock up tonight on TS and see what we are about and I'm sure someone would love you to jump in the back.
Hi,
yes I heard my kind are liked here ;)
lookit lookit, I clearly said Im a whore of a RIO. no pilot owns me, for no pilot ever has been able to outsit me on flying time! if I fnd a pilot I consistently turn down because hes as much as a social loser as i am atm than we can 'go steady' otherwise just pretend this is a hells angels bar, and Im the only woman in town :lol:
ah.. rock up to.. yuor damn slang i like it so much its bleeding into my talk in boston. luckily I havent dropped a mate or an 'innit' hehe
whats the TS info? lemme guess, its readily available on the forum if i look?

Mad dog

Post by Mad dog »

A new RIO? And you're trained already? You'll be as popular and in demand as a hazmat suit in a leper colony! Welcome dude 8-)
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Mad dog wrote: 03 Dec 2020, 18:47 A new RIO? And you're trained already? You'll be as popular and in demand as a hazmat suit in a leper colony! Welcome dude 8-)
awesome! So this is what having tits must be like! :lol:
thank you btw
So uhh Im going to go over to where I think Im supposed to.. find out about the TS and when the squadron meets because I think it meets tonight? if Im not there, ascribe it to my idiocy and i probably fell asleep or some nonsense. dont worry though, I have no social life and all I really want to do is fly around in DCS and grow my moustache =D soon you'll wish me gone
until then.. smoke me a kipper, Ill be back for breakfast.

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

A RIO with tits - the possibilities are endless! :D :D :D

Scooby will be like a dog with 2 dicks!

Gives a whole new meaning to BRAA calls...
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “F14A/B Tomcat”