the new septic RIO/Pilot whoring himself out... (thats me)

Spanky

Re: the new septic RIO/Pilot whoring himself out... (thats me)

Post by Spanky »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
you made me so glad Im not the only pervert whose grinned while flying over some godforsaken hellhole when someone says 'BRA' and it makes me think of tits
Sorry if the other thread was stupid, I just now thought maybe I shoulda just asked here - but I opened another thread basically asking for times I need to know re: flight nites and squad comms stuff.
Ive been digging through your sops which ill learn.
and... now that Ive almost repeated the other thread to make this even worse, Ill also end the same way :twisted:
I apologize (truly)for last night. I really was pumped to fly and meet you guys, Im really worried about what youve been doing to my poor american airframes. Luckily, Ive heard that you British are known to be proficient in flying machines so the damage probably isnt too crazy and Ill fix it for you guys gratis! But last night, foolishly, I kept thinking of 20 00 EST and only realized about 1 hour in or 21 00 your time my error. I look forward to seeing you guys next flight night, and of course if anyone wants to fly before Im always dtf (fly you perverts!)
Spanky
Jeff Clark

Return to “F14A/B Tomcat”