C-101EB and C-101CC EFM

Matt
Site Admin

C-101EB and C-101CC EFM

Post by Matt »

The C-101 is getting it's long awaited EFM.
Dear friends,

we can finally give you some good news. We will release C-101EB and C-101CC with EFM this week as an Early Open Beta version.
You will be able to try out our new fully realistic Flight Model, based on real data. Well, in fact, it is not only based on the real data but it is the real data. Therefore, it represents the real performance and the real flight mechanics. The C-101 can hardly be simulated at a higher level than the one you'll get.
You will also be able to use a wide array of weapons, including i.e. a nice looking BLG-66 Belouga, CLBS-200 container with 4 BDU-33 training bomblets, BIN-200, BR 250 and 500, several short-range IR missiles, etc. Moreover, of course, the Sea Eagle as well.
Regarding the C-101EB trainer, it will be possible to fly from the rear cockpit in multiplayer, though very limited yet. We will keep working on this part that requires a huge amount of coding and knowledge.
We are happy to offer you this nice Christmas present that we hope you like and enjoy :)
Please take into account that, as I said above, it’s an early version and we will keep working on it to fulfil your expectations and our goal.
[youtube]http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=yout ... MFILgGueQQ[/youtube]
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

pikemanmark

Re: C-101EB and C-101CC EFM

Post by pikemanmark »

Hi Matt

Is this the plane that is similar to the Hawk? in looks

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

This and/or the L-39 - both are weapons trainers. Although I don't think either have the performance of the Hawk, they do have a better ground attack capability.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Yes it's similar in shape to the Hawk, however the L39 is also a very good little trainer aircraft.

I do not personally have the C101 so I can't really comment on it, the L39 is great fun though.
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

I have/had all 3. The C-101 doesn't have swept wings, but in all other respects, it is very similar to the Hawk. It does have a more sophisticated navigation and instrument flying package.

The L-39 is, of course, Eastern block, so is dissimilar in most of the instrumentation. Of the 3 I'd recommend the L-39 unless you want Western avionics, in which case, all that is available now is the C-101. There is a graduated training package available for Eastern block aircraft with the Yak-52 providing basic flight training and the L-39 as the advanced trainer. Not ideal, but clearly, for some time to come, the only real option. There is a Tucano in the works, but nothing like a Grob Tutor for basics.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “C-101 Aviojet - Aviodev”