OC 54th Squadron, with "Boldness to endure anything"

Aircraft: F/A-18C OCU Graduate Pilots
Chris

OC 54th Squadron, with "Boldness to endure anything"

Post by Chris »

• Hello the 54th Squadron, with "Boldness to endure anything" ...

re: this post......viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4148

Lets try and lift the mood somewhat.... I have started putting together an interactive RAFAIR GROUP MISSION series as loosely described in my original post of interest (viewtopic.php?f=68&t=4119) It will be next MONDAY & TUESDAY - 26th & 27th OCTOBER 2020 on the Caucasus Map.

If sufficient numbers show an intention to participate then 2 further mission series will be run 2nd & 3rd & 9th & 10th November

Monday TASKS will be primarily Helo based with CAS and CAP FW slots available but not essential to mission success.

Tuesday will build on the scene set by 60 Squadron with primary roles for FW airframes but helo slots for CSAR and RECCE available.

Further details are in the post.

You obviously know there is lot of work to get this written and tested within time frame (I know, I set it, but there is a vacuum on the Group front and to be honest moral is low and apathy is getting a grip)

I've come to realise that 54 SQN / OHU prefer to fly only in their own written missions with or without other SQNS but if you fancy joining us for something different please, just shout up.... but to be sure it will not be made with the same knowledge held by Will.

Lets ALL get together and have a couple nights of fun... rather than 'just doing our own thing'

Thanks and kind regards to you fine, most excellent and brave pilots...
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Return to “41(f) Squadron”