Mission Tuesday

Aircraft: F14B
Mad dog

Re: Mission Tuesday

Post by Mad dog »

Bahaha, fair point, it does say 1930 briefing! I might be able to get on after you guys have already headed out to cause mayhem and destruction. Have a bandit day and smash a few Migs for me lol.
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Pongo wrote: 21 Apr 2020, 10:51 I've put my name down for tonight's flight, looks like I can fly on your wing FC 😎

@Mutley, can anyone run a check flight for the new guy or does it need to be you or FC? Only asking as I know you guys are busy and I can arrange to take the new guy up for a quick jaunt out to the boat if you need me to.
Only MYself Scooby Or Alein can take Check rides how ever if he joins in tonight wil be evealuated and a report wil be passed to me.

i wil be flying if i can be bothered to sort out my controls which are a mess dispite me haveing them saved ggghhhrrrr i tell you sometimes this game just does my head in

Mad dog

Post by Mad dog »

I figured that the case, completely understand, I am new and untested lol, just trying to help as i know you are under the hammer a bit.

I hope you get some stick time mate, i get flustered with the state of this game sometimes too.
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Return to “11(F) Squadron”