11(F) Sqn Training Calendar

Aircraft: F14B
Shaggy

11(F) Sqn Training Calendar

Post by Shaggy »

Good morning Gents

After speaking to Shane yesterday and reading the Whatsapp chat, its clear that we all still very much agree that training is key and that in recent weeks we have faided off due to real life needs etc.

As much as we all appreciate everyone has only so much time per week, I am going to update the training calendar and break each day into a bit more detail and put a time frame to it. Comm's and patterns seem to be the main focus we need to work on at the moment, so it makes sense that we cover this sector in each training mission, every day, even if its for the first 30-45mins before we move on to CAP or GRND TGT practice etc.

By doing this, even if you can give a little bit of your time in the evening, rather than a whole dedicated evening, we will all hopefully start to make progress and become proficient. I can set up the calendar for reminders and notifications. You will be able to see whats on, well in advance and hopefully attend.

I also realise that i am equally responsible to try and motivate you all and to be honest my interest in DCS in recent weeks has dwindled with all its recent problems, alongside my headset playing up hasnt helped. Therefore i am going to give myself a big kick up the bum and hopefully get us all learning and having fun again! 8-)
Captain Simon "SHAGGY" Jones
RAF AIR UK - 664 Sqn 2ND IC and Instructor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

john (scooby)

Re: 11(F) Sqn Training Calendar

Post by john (scooby) »

I have size 13 toe cap boots if youd like to borrow them for some arse interfacing
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

whatsapp chat ? ive not seen any chat on whatsapp ??

Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

Its a Whatsapp group I created when you was having your mood swings and episodes, because I didnt want to see all the stuff you kept putting up and all the drama being caused in the original group chat. We use it now and again for discussing training sessions.
Captain Simon "SHAGGY" Jones
RAF AIR UK - 664 Sqn 2ND IC and Instructor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “11(F) Squadron”