Our Rep

Aircraft: F14B
Mutley

Our Rep

Post by Mutley »

Seeing as only admin can see the votes etc for a rep for the new committee which i feel is totally un demographic

i nonminate Shane Callsign Alien as 11 sqd rep , my reasons are i Belive John Scooby thou also perfect for the role has enough on his plate as it is and shane is more than capable of sharing the load, dont want john burning out as i did .

Please post your nominations here then i will inform the said brass on the invisble admin only thread thank you.

Father Cool

Re: Our Rep

Post by Father Cool »

Shanes a good call as well I think. Provided he wants to do it of course.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Mad dog

Post by Mad dog »

I think Shaggy may have indicated a willingness to take this on. I would vote for Shaggy.
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

well it seems that this thread is pontless as over half of the squadron hasnt voted for their rep and shaggy has been picked to repersent us HOW IS THIS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DEMROCY

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Mutley wrote: 04 Sep 2020, 08:50 well it seems that this thread is pontless as over half of the squadron hasnt voted for their rep and shaggy has been picked to repersent us HOW IS THIS ANYWHERE CLOSE TO DEMROCY
I sorted it mutley, shanes busy and didnt express interest, pongos very busy with training, i asked shaggy and he said yes.
If anybpdies unhappy with that choice then tell me and il change it.
Ps who said anything about democracy? I make these kind of descisions and the responsibility is mine alone.
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Well, it beats your attempt to bypass the process altogether Mutley. I do not appreciate you going off on one at me on a public forum either.

I suggest you and Scooby decide who is in charge there, and give me a definitive And final choice by the end of the day, or the current nominee stands. It seems you are barking very loudly, but understanding very little.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

You've served Mutley - presumably in a democratically run unit!
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

Return to “11(F) Squadron”