General Training

john (scooby)

Re: General Training

Post by john (scooby) »

Alien wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 06:44
john (scooby) wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 06:34 its open to all lads, just ask to get on the whatsapp and request to be put on, it isnt hard logistically either, just arrange a time between you and turn up, thats it
Is it Ade that we contact ?
yes mate, dunno if yogi is doing the missions aswell or not
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

erhm i did all this in the manual i for one wont be doing ocu i dont belive in it , ive bought all you chaps up to a standard and published things and training and repeated training , iam not ative now as you know due to mother being on my mind and i cant concentrate on what your asking as my concentration has buggered off some place , if you guys want to do ocu thats up to you i did put scobby in charge of our own ocu a while ago.

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Hey Mutters, this was no critism on your material it was just tidying the house thats all.

There are too many sessions where people turn up and aren't ready to fly which breaks the flow and causes unnecessary delays somethimes and although our training sessions are great fun and we are certainly learning things I think that we have dropped the ball on the basics a little, looking at comms, SA and knowing the mission brief etc, which although isn't an issue in training will make us the subject of pointing fingers come mission night.

I would like us to be respected by our fellow squadrons and be able to work with them moving forward thats all.

Regards
FC
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Father Cool wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 08:57 Hey Mutters, this was no critism on your material it was just tidying the house thats all.

There are too many sessions where people turn up and aren't ready to fly which breaks the flow and causes unnecessary delays somethimes and although our training sessions are great fun and we are certainly learning things I think that we have dropped the ball on the basics a little, looking at comms, SA and knowing the mission brief etc, which although isn't an issue in training will make us the subject of pointing fingers come mission night.

I would like us to be respected by our fellow squadrons and be able to work with them moving forward thats all.

Regards
FC
arh yes i get that sure is no problem. i fully understand what you mean now lol , i just so not with it lol. maybe some vids will help the others show we are cool i dont know what the answer is , maybe a PR officer hey guys look at us we are just as good as you and its not use screwing up the comms.

its difficult to find a balance especally when 12 yr old kids out there fly and play this as it is intened to be played and will knock down our entiire RAFAIR squadon in 10 mins, you can actully over prep and plan read to much watch to much and then in the pit it al goes out the window cause it becomes a chor in stead of excapment fun.

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Mutley wrote: 12 Apr 2020, 08:33 erhm i did all this in the manual i for one wont be doing ocu i dont belive in it , ive bought all you chaps up to a standard and published things and training and repeated training , iam not ative now as you know due to mother being on my mind and i cant concentrate on what your asking as my concentration has buggered off some place , if you guys want to do ocu thats up to you i did put scobby in charge of our own ocu a while ago.
yeh and im not good enough so im delegating it to people who are :lol:
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

thats what i do old boy it makes work load alot easyer lol

Return to “Training Wing”