WH Throttle Curve Settings

Alien

WH Throttle Curve Settings

Post by Alien »

Steve,
I've had these settings for awhile now, as you push through the Detent it's quite sensitive. I have just this last few minutes tested both throttles and looking at the gauges I can't get past stage 3.5, if anyone is getting stage 4 or 5 on their AB Gauges could you share it here.
I've been on the ED Forums and I have yet to find anyone who is getting stage 5
Attachments
Digital Combat Simulator  Black Shark Screenshot 2020.08.22 - 11.25.24.56.png
Digital Combat Simulator Black Shark Screenshot 2020.08.22 - 11.25.24.56.png (1.2 MiB) Viewed 2386 times
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Mad dog

Re: WH Throttle Curve Settings

Post by Mad dog »

Does this cater for the detent for burners? If so, do you get full mil power at the stopper before the burner detent?
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Alien

Post by Alien »

Pongo wrote: 22 Aug 2020, 11:06 Does this cater for the detent for burners? If so, do you get full mil power at the stopper before the burner detent?
Yes mate, throttles stop at the detent / Mil Power, i've sorted mine so i can push through as opposed to lift & push,
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Mad dog

Post by Mad dog »

How did you do that? Trim the plastic stopper?
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Full burner on the throttle curves never gives more than 3.5 ish on the nozzle gauge for me.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

will check next time i take her up

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Hi Mutley, how are things old friend? Regarding the throttle, have you tried adjusting your dead zones to give more afterburner scope?

If it isn't that, then perhaps re-calibrating the throttle?

Failing that, I'd suggest it may be an issue caused by Leatherneck's software not being right. No easy way out of that I am afraid!
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Neil Willis wrote: 24 Aug 2020, 09:32 Hi Mutley, how are things old friend? Regarding the throttle, have you tried adjusting your dead zones to give more afterburner scope?

If it isn't that, then perhaps re-calibrating the throttle?

Failing that, I'd suggest it may be an issue caused by Leatherneck's software not being right. No easy way out of that I am afraid!
iam alright if i keep my hand off the throttle , even just resting hand on throttles is agnoy , i have a phone op booked witha phsyo tomorrow at 14 30 , this was after 2 barneys with 2 separate docs and a non medicail secarty and a complete turnaround by them thou i did have to self refer , i swear to god the nhs are not intrested unless its lurgie based everything seems to much trouble for them , ive hearing alot of the same story on the net and other people. they still wont send me for a x ray as they will lose face when they discover i fractured the ball or neck of ball on humours hence why the joint has frozen which is what ive been saying from the start . ofc ourse iam a outmoulded wep system all my skills and knowagle dont mean nothing to them if its not in the text book they dont want to know , so upward pressure on the elbow joint i can feel the shoulder joint close and separate when i relise the pressure an old trick to check the joint capsaule but they dont listen to a non acidemic old soilder who stopped a old dear from bleeding out in a super market due to varcuse veins breacking with a tube of super glue ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

oh and 3.5 is what i get feull stardad AA loadout trimed straight level full AB father .

Return to “Squadron Admin”