Is anyone out there?

Here you will find information about 97 Sqn members and the Sqn in general. If you are new to us, please take a look
Flyco
Site Admin

Is anyone out there?

Post by Flyco »

As you probably know, I have kicked my old PC into the dust and am setting up a new one. Despite all previous good intentions, I have not kept solid copies of much of my stuff, including several passwords. I am also struggling with the latest iterations of Windows - 11!!! ( I suspect it should be numbered 13).

However, that is not the reason for this call to anyone. There has been almost no activity on the Forum recently, and I have rarely found any RAF Air missions on the Server. The problem is compounded by the refusal of Team Speak to install on my new PC. Not quite true - it does install (Several times !!!), but locks up my mouse and keyboard in doing so. Why didn’t I keep that old wired mouse?

Can I ask whether there has been any problem with the server recently, and whether the scarcity of RAF Air chit-chat on our Forum, is just my imagination.

Finally, is there anyone who can spend an hour or two on-line updating me on the various passwords that elude me. As explained above Teamspeak is currently off limits to me.

Help, help! I’m drowning!!!!!
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

309 Geoff

Re: Is anyone out there?

Post by 309 Geoff »

Hi Alan,
I'm watching the forum from Lincolnshire. Sitting in the sun, sipping a G&T, on our lodge balcony.
Glad your new PC is up and running
Flt Lt Geoff Mansfield RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Luis

Post by Luis »

Alan is it Windows 11 Beta?
There is a known issue in that version.
Try to update it (Windows updates)
I'm not a expert and sorry if I'm saying something you already did, but I read somewere something about it.
Pilot Officer Luis - RAF Air UK
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Luis

Post by Luis »

just found this from TS
""TS.ChrisR
TeamSpeak Staff
Oct '21
Make sure you update your drivers.

There is a known problem with UDP Packets on Killer network cards on Windows 11.""
Pilot Officer Luis - RAF Air UK
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Return to “Squadron Admin”