Nose Art - optional

Danny
Site Admin

Nose Art - optional

Post by Danny »

I am planning on updating our skins in the near future, well nose art and names/ranks.

If you haven’t got any nose art but would like something or do and would like a change, let me know what and ideally send me a pic.

Sapper I still have your picture 😎
Wing Commander Andrew 'Danny' Daniel - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Spanky

Re: Nose Art - optional

Post by Spanky »

Danny wrote: 09 Dec 2020, 21:05 I am planning on updating our skins in the near future, well nose art and names/ranks.

If you haven’t got any nose art but would like something or do and would like a change, let me know what and ideally send me a pic.

Sapper I still have your picture 😎
https://theaviationgeekclub.com/heres-w ... e-booster/
Yes please.
An F14 with this on the front. dont worry about the refueling port location which in this 105 is in an interesting locale.
lemme know if you want more pix. its easy to find pics of! ;)
alternately jinkin josie (with sa2 in it!!) or / cherry gal will work
**pix redacted for faint of heart :lol: **
Last edited by Spanky on 11 Dec 2020, 18:05, edited 1 time in total.

Danny
Site Admin

Post by Danny »

Hi Spanky, whilst I’m happy to do nose art for anyone, Father Cool is the XI sqn go to. He’ll probably already have the XI sqn PSDs in RAF colours which makes it quicker and easier for him to do yours.

Have a word with him as the first port of call and if not give me a shout. 8-)
Wing Commander Andrew 'Danny' Daniel - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

WilloUK

Post by WilloUK »

Danny are we able to have our nose art on both sides, bit of a bugger to see who u next to when we do a group taxi to see where I should be... old age I know lol
Image ImageImageImageImage
Flight Lieutenant Phil "WilloUK" Wilson RAF Air UK

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Danny wrote: 10 Dec 2020, 00:40 Hi Spanky, whilst I’m happy to do nose art for anyone, Father Cool is the XI sqn go to. He’ll probably already have the XI sqn PSDs in RAF colours which makes it quicker and easier for him to do yours.

Have a word with him as the first port of call and if not give me a shout. 8-)
Ahh I was just taking a chance to plaster the site with plane pr0n (literally) Id be a royal ass to ask for nose art one week into joining

Chris

Post by Chris »

Hey Spanky I'm no prude by any means but that nose art you posted I hope gets no where any aircraft about here.

Tasteful it is not, obscene it is...

Original nose art boosted moral for young men in exceptional circumstances and in the main, was tasteful.
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Chris wrote: 11 Dec 2020, 14:51 Hey Spanky I'm no prude by any means but that nose art you posted I hope gets no where any aircraft about here.

Tasteful it is not, obscene it is...

Original nose art boosted moral for young men in exceptional circumstances and in the main, was tasteful.
Shall I delete it?
I dont think its tasteless at all but thats my opinion. And though we arent actually flying in combat the line of apocalypse now comes to mind ' we train men to drop fire on people, but wont let them write 'fuck' on an airplane. They say its obscene!'
Of course we arent in real planes or at war, and as I said it was more of a joke but those were real airframes. I wasnt trying to offend anyone but... I think obscene is a bit strong. not tasteful? sure. of course Im an abrasive person anyways.
Of course, if one just simply listens to *any* of our squadron TS theres plenty of obscenity .. and its encouraged..?
Anyways reply if you want me to delete.
Ill just focus on REALLY annoying you by getting someone to mod out my roundels for BIG WHITE STARS
PS I know youre not a prude, you legit told me in UH1 training to use the joystick with the same pressure as I would a womans titties. LOL
btw thanks for that, been practicing
PPS - 'in the main was tasteful' errr. respectfully disagree. I can literally shower this thread ( i wont ) with REAL pictures of GRAPHIC nose art from WW2, Korea, Vietnam. Not just US either.
Also theres funny stuff like pics when a plane lands on the wrong carrier as seen here
(cant post the pics as it wont let me see link. and no chris theres no naked ladies so dont freak)
https://sierrahotel.net/blogs/news/wrong-carrier
actually I want this on my plane
Look where it says Royal Navy

See that Danny? I want that! Scrap the ladies, I want Colonial Navy and big US stars painted over my roundels!!! Look at F4 pic
Attachments
xv590-001-r-of-892-nas-from-hms-ark-royal-1978-uss-saratoga-received-colonial-navy-zap.jpg
xv590-001-r-of-892-nas-from-hms-ark-royal-1978-uss-saratoga-received-colonial-navy-zap.jpg (75.69 KiB) Viewed 2379 times
the-wrong-aircraft-carrier.jpg
the-wrong-aircraft-carrier.jpg (226.37 KiB) Viewed 2379 times

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

colonial navy is hilarious :lol:
spread eagled nudes not so much
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

ah relax fellas I edited them out. in my defense those werent fictional schemes, they were dead up real paint schemes.
if this is really going to be an issue have the damned captains mast and give me my lashes - youre messing with my buzz (on life!)
shoulda joined a LW squadron. then again theyd probably want me to have the nose art girls peeing on eachother or something :lol:

Return to “Squadron Admin”