THE RAF HARRIER STORY

Matt
Site Admin

Re: THE RAF HARRIER STORY

Post by Matt »

Sounds great buddy, I'll definitely take a look!
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Chris

Post by Chris »

EMail sent Matt. Server up RAF Air 420... relevant briefing numbers in brief and MOD pack link for anyone to use. 'Should' restart every 6 hours if not Plexi or I can SLMod a restart.. The 2 carriers are set at 25knots and there is 3 a2a tankers most of the time - all respawn if empty or too far from shore etc...

If you fly the FOB / FARPS input some feedback - Either Matt or I will I'm sure incorporate something similar somewhere if liked... some landings will need skill especially when weather and turbulence is added.
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

Great stuff Chris!

Just seen your email, I'll jump on for a fly today!
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Plexi

Post by Plexi »

Hey Chris, i don't think your Server is running. I see it in the MP list but when i try to join by clicking the join button nothing happens. Have tried other servers and don't have any issues. Something weird me thinks?! Also it shows BFVG is required but as we already know it's already on here. Any ideas?
Squadron Leader
Peter "Plexi" Sumner
RAF Air UK - 1(F) Sqn

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Quote: 'A superior Pilot may be defined as one who stays out of trouble by using his superior judgement to avoid situations which might require the use of his superior skill'

Chris

Post by Chris »

Sorted.... One of the Router ports hadn't taken... all good now, usual password....

Small MOD pack here..

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1bCyHx ... SWzxzg0oKw
Kind Regards

oz555

Post by oz555 »

I just downloaded the mod pack and had a quick flight on your server Chris.

Thumps up from me. Really atmospheric and challenging. Looking forward to a proper group flight.

Cheers for sharing.
Flight Lieutenant Mike Ozanne - RAF Air UK
Image Image
Image Image

Chris

Post by Chris »

Great... will be about after 3 PM if around... Added what Trev and yourself requested for A2A initial trg at Tiblishi and in the far NW at Anapa 2 AV8BNA's hot air spawn - fly over Anapa Airfied and 2 SU25's will start up and T/O for some practice. Kill those and repeat over the Airfield to get another 2 victims then another 2. Should do for a few weeks in the initial stages then the screws can be tightened..... The revised mission will be available after lunch...
Kind Regards

oz555

Post by oz555 »

Sounds great. I think Trev wanted to show me the basics in Spitfires first. Been a while since I’ve flown one. Will put something together for that this aft.
Flight Lieutenant Mike Ozanne - RAF Air UK
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “Chat”