7 December mission

Aircraft: UH1H 'Huey'
Jack Joubert

Re: 7 December mission

Post by Jack Joubert »

Thanks for another enjoyable mission. The Yak definitely brought in a new dimension.

Spanky you were absolutely no trouble at all. You will soon get the hang of things. Make sure you jump on Chris (Gizzy's) training. He will help you clear out the cobwebs in no time.
Flying Officer Jack Joubert - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImage

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

309 Geoff

Post by 309 Geoff »

Andrew,
One on one over Christmas sounds good.
Flt Lt Geoff Mansfield RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

Jack Joubert wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 07:01 Thanks for another enjoyable mission. The Yak definitely brought in a new dimension.

Spanky you were absolutely no trouble at all. You will soon get the hang of things. Make sure you jump on Chris (Gizzy's) training. He will help you clear out the cobwebs in no time.
thanks man, I also know I can get it myself as I used to be able to you know.. do basic shit like land the goddamn helicopter :lol:
that said, relieved todays f14 day.
and yes itll help to have chris spend some 1 on 1 time, he wasnt able to before the mission and you guys let me tag along..
I should be fine by next monday as far as being a slick pilot

Spanky

Post by Spanky »

309 Geoff wrote: 08 Dec 2020, 00:08 Andrew,
When I read your opening post and wrote "A-10 Support", I was a little excited. Later, I downloaded the brief and discovered 97Sqn didn't get a mention. I guess that's my own fault for not saying I would be available. In my defence, I thought adding additional CAS late in the day would be a headache.

Sparky,
Welcome aboard. Enjoyed our chat the other evening. I have the Huey in my hanger, but just cannot get to grips with the machine.
Geoff,
It definitely (the uh1) is a machine that rewards you just being tow-headed and taking her out over and over. almost like if you have no class or looks and take a fat chick out enough, you'll still prolly get laid (im an expert on fat chicks)

Return to “60 Squadron”