20 June Mission - Battle point practice

Aircraft: UH1H 'Huey'
Wee Neal 0414

20 June Mission - Battle point practice

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Hi,
I have created a mission for Monday evening. It will be on the server later today and its called P60-Apache Battle points v1.1. The brief is to fly to the Waypoints which have been carefully selected to provide cover from view and cover from fire. Once at these call a Troops in contact and engage the enemy as required. This is intended for everyone to practice tactical terrain flying. There are AAA and the BMPs really enjoy chucking missiles at you, so you cant just fly high and expect to achieve a good kill ratio. The terrain is undulating and I have adjusted the enemy spawn so that they adopt tactical spacing i.e. they can be up to 300m apart, not bunched; take care and observe carefully to avoid being shot down. The enemy may well be under cover in woods etc so your hunting spirits may need to come to the fore! I cannot make Monday, so please let me know how it all goes?
Squadron Leader Wee Neal 0414
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Luis

Re: 20 June Mission - Battle point practice

Post by Luis »

If a A-10 is needed please let me know. I'm available monday.
Cheers.
Pilot Officer Luis - RAF Air UK
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Wee Neal 0414

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Hi Luis, that would be great. I will make sure one is ready to go. Paul and Shaggy can talk you through the buddy lasing bits.

Neal
Squadron Leader Wee Neal 0414
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Luis

Post by Luis »

Great.
Paul or Shaggy. If a previous go is needed pliease let me know. I can today 8pm and tomorrow around 7pm.
Monday I'm not sure if I can be earlier than 7pm.
Pilot Officer Luis - RAF Air UK
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Return to “60 Squadron”