Real World Flying Chat
Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Just finished my pre 1972 version of 1984, so much more better than any editon printed after 72. ( most my books are pre 72. very rarly do i buy a mordern version of a book ) even my 1955 verson of Dantes inferno is much more darker than any post 72 edition

remeber folks all media is crontroled by them, they only allowe us to know what they think we shud know. infact iam surprized we have not had bonfire of the vanites mk 2 by now.

he who controls the past contols the futher, think iam wrong ? the whole concept of the book is being used as a manisfo since 52 dispite it being wrote as a warning after the last war) when the great plan was writen. its slowly creeping into every aspect of our lives, soon i wont be able to say these things let alone say them or think them or indeed write them in a forum cause i wont be aload free thought or free speach as a human, i wil be reduced to an obeying mindless atominain and be told what to say or think or do.

Flyco
Site Admin

Re: 1984

Post by Flyco »

Can't wait - Just think of it "Mutley doing what he is told". I'm off to join 'Boxer' at the knacker's yard.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

hands up if youve held the egyptian book of the dead in your hands ? i have considering its been locked in the vaults of the british libary for past 50 odd yrs petty cool eh.

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Mar 2020, 16:18 Can't wait - Just think of it "Mutley doing what he is told". I'm off to join 'Boxer' at the knacker's yard.
Workhorse from animal farm?
Thats how capitalism works if if isn't kept in check and that's how it's going now
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Return to “Real World Chat”