RAF Air UK Syria Mission Building Template

Matt
Site Admin

Post by Matt »

To start using this template all you need to do is remove anything you do not need and reposition the things you do according to your mission requirements.
To reposition tankers all you need to do is move all waypoints (there's only two) and the aircraft symbol to wherever its required
To reposition ships is exactly the same as above, just move the marker and waypoints where required
All aircraft are pre studded for radios and should be displaying the correct skins
Guys please give this a go, try creating some missions for your squadrons and maybe once you get more confident include another squadron with you or dare I say it try a group mission!

I hope this will really help people in creating mission for you guys to fly, as you all know mission building is not an easy process, but I hope with this template it will take a bit of the stress away from mission building and then we can get some more mission creators within out ever growing group.

RAF Air UK Communications Matrix - This includes info on all flights radios, Tanker and Carrier frequencies aswell as starting airbases selected by each squadron.
RAFair Comms Matrix.xlsx
(11.03 KiB) Downloaded 55 times
RAF Air UK Syria Mission Template.
RAF Air UK Syria Mission Template.miz
(47.83 KiB) Downloaded 60 times
A finally I would like to thank Shaggy, FatherCool, Maggsy and Mad Dog in helping get this project finished.
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “RAF Air UK Mission Building Templates”