Nevada NTTR Generic Mission

Chris

Nevada NTTR Generic Mission

Post by Chris »

NEVADA NTTR MIZ FEEDBACK LOOP
LOOP.png
LOOP.png (86.41 KiB) Viewed 1341 times
This thread provides a simple feedback loop to ensure currency of default server missions as desired by you.

RAFAir is a weird bunch to say the least and extremely diverse as to Squadron / Individual direction, preferences and desires...

Ideally any suggestions / comments / problems / faults should be posted by Squadron Officers or anyone with a defined role. So, want to raise something, discuss with the squadron OC / XO / Training Officer / QFU / QWI / Chaplain / Shaman so that the feedback represents the squadron as a group...
Kind Regards
Chris :)

WilloUK

Re: NEVADA NTTR MIZ FEEDBACK LOOP

Post by WilloUK »

Hi Chris
Just my suggestions , like with the generic missions already I'd like to see almost a mission style area on the map for squadrons to practice , also a safe zone for weapons practice with a variety of targets to practice on such as Harms, laser guided and dumb bombs (bomb range gunnery range ) and mavs an so on, may be an a2a area or a air refuel area , like I say just my thoughts
Cheers Willo
Image ImageImageImageImage
Flight Lieutenant Phil "WilloUK" Wilson RAF Air UK

Chris

Re: NEVADA NTTR MIZ FEEDBACK LOOP

Post by Chris »

Everything you mentioned is there Willo bar the A2A - to become a mission of course you need a brief and a plan. There are 5 tankers airborne and many SAM batteries can be activated / disabled by comms menu, it is a far more encompassing range compared to previous 476th issues, this one is very good and MOOSE driven in parts. Check out the miz in the editor or the open version on the servers as the F10 shows all the targets available.

A2A would be a good addition and there is loads of room NW & SE with TO's at Mina and Laughlin so no long hauls and a barrier frpm the rest of the map should be relatively easy to put in if the map see regular use. Good suggestion.
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Matt
Site Admin

Re: Nevada NTTR Generic Mission

Post by Matt »

AH64D added
Air Commodore Matt Purnell - RAF Air UK
CO 1(F) Squadron
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “Generic Server Missions”