19 Sept - Mission

Aircraft: AH64D ‘Apache’, Gazelle
Wee Neal 0414

19 Sept - Mission

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Hi all, tomorrows mission is a deliberate attack on an Armoured company, with a battery of artillery, who are in a defensive lager area in the Nevada mountains. They have AAA and a suspected SAM unit. We will deploy from a FARP and assault from multiple directions. It is reported that there is a a supply convoy due, which is a priority target. The order of target priority is AAA, Command veh, Tanks. Everything else is fair game after that.
Squadron Leader Wee Neal 0414
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Wee Neal 0414

Re: 19 Sept - Mission

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Change of Map to Syria: Objective - An Russian armoured company have been identified in a holding area in the hills to the NE of our FARP.

We have been tasked with destroying the enemy units. The priority taskings are:

a. AAA
b. HQ assetts
c. Artillary
d. Tanks.

There are 3 battle points which allow observation and target planning before the launch of the assault.
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Karl1464

Post by Karl1464 »

Apologies for not making it Neal, hoping a new router arrives in the post tomorrow, my current internet is pants ... let me know when you guys are on again, should be flying from tomorrow evening ...
Student Pilot Karl Hughes RAF Air UK

Wee Neal 0414

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Hi Karl

No problem. It was a quiet night, people a bit subdued with the funeral. I was planning on running next week. I will be on in the evenings except Thu which is scouts night.

Catch you later

Neal
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Return to “664 AAC Squadron”