Introduction: Hello fellow "new" team-mates

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
Kevin

Introduction: Hello fellow "new" team-mates

Post by Kevin »

Hello everyone,

Well for starters:

My name is Kevin (callsign NLDReaper, why reaper because of the tunnel vision when flying towards enemy's. not in real-life because there i cannot re-spawn)
I am 36 yrs of age got a son who is 9 yrs, and married to my lovely wife for i have been 18 yrs with her.

Who is Kevin in real life:
Kevin is a Platoon Sergeant with 13th staff staff brigade signal platoon in the Royal Dutch Army.
I wasn't always a Sgt. i have been soldier 2nd class first class then Corporal then corporal first class and finally went for sergeant. i achieved my instructor papers there and that's what i like to do.
For more questions about shipments etc. feel free to ask.

I served:
- Princes Irene Brigade as a Soldier
- 11 Panzerluchtdoelartillerie (anti air, Stinger and Cheetah) as Soldier 1st class.
- 640 Squadron airbase Volkel as a Cpl and Cpl 1st class.
- NCO school.
- Sgt-Instructor.
- Sgt Signal platoon.

Who is Kevin in-game:
Well a guy that wants to have absolute fun in a kind of a strict order.
I have been playing LOMAC what we used to call it for a very very long time but still as a game so i am not a guy that has a half cutted off f-16 in the middle of his living room and sings live to win all day. Then things are going to get very messy between me and my wife.
I was with the so called =IA= and under that tag i flew with the name Vulture and backed up the team pretty well but like most teams it fell apart (other sayings, people grew up).

Couple a months ago i have been declared with PTSS from my latest shipment and needed some distraction for like forever and guess what DCS 4 LIFE! :)
I bought my absolute favorite plane and that is the F-14B with a full Thrustmaster setup like Warthog throttle and stick and a rudder controller.
Before i have typed in a whole book i keep the ongoing social part to you gents and above all feel absolute free to ask many thing. i am loaded with expertise's when it comes to the military part and i want to share that to make every one better.

Best regard and see you in the pixel filled sky's

Kevin (NLDReaper)
Don't waste your time looking back, your not going that way.

Wee Neal 0414

Re: Introduction: Hello fellow "new" team-mates

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Welcome Kevin

there are a great bunch of people in RAF Air and all willing to get you in the air.

There are a number of very active squadrons who will be in touch very shortly to direct you to right aircraft.

Regards

Neal
Squadron Leader Wee Neal 0414
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

welcome aboard and extra welcome to another tomcatter, do you have the moustache and volley ball or shall we supply you with them?
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Kevin

Post by Kevin »

I need Wilson the moustache i have (ring beard) and i have a fully functional yougetknockedoffyourseats kinda body :)
Don't waste your time looking back, your not going that way.

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Welcome aboard Reaper.

I too have a tache, and beard and a yougetknockedoffyourseats body in that when I sit down the floor shakes. :lol: Ok not that bad but hey, good job the cat has plenty of power!

See you in the air soon buddy.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Return to “Introduce Yourself”