Hi again

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
Luis

Hi again

Post by Luis »

Hello everyone.

In 1st place thank you to Admin's to accept my subscription, Geoff (One of the greatest persons I met on DCS), and Falcon to reactivate my will to join a DCS squad.

Some time ago I was part of RAF Air UK and enjoyed very much the time and people I meet here in particular the guys from 97th, from whom I learned a lot.
I had to left due to personal reasons and ever since I still have been flying in solo or with some buds I know from DCS.
I fly only A-10C (at least until I tame the beast) So I guess I will fly it forever because I know it will be impossible someday to tame it. I enjoy the Hi-fi of that aircraft on DCS and the role it means by keeping the guys on ground safe with some nasty beast on air they rely on and call to have close air support.

I also love doing ME missions as much as flying the A-10, I'm no ME expert, but I've done some tricky things that I'm proud of.

Saying that, thank you all and I hope to fly with you all soon and do some damage on the ground...
Cheers
Pilot Officer Luis - RAF Air UK
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Flyco
Site Admin

Re: Hi again

Post by Flyco »

You are very welcome, Luis. It is good to see you back. I remember flying several sorties with you, and we were very sorry when you left.

I am afraid that while you were away, many deserted to the flashier fast jets, so, as an A-10 man, you are doubly welcome.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

Paul(Dragon)0043
Site Admin

Post by Paul(Dragon)0043 »

Hi Luis, you are very welcome to be coming back to 97 Sqn. Hope to fly with you soon.

Paul.
"Je Vois Tout"

Wing Commander Paul"Dragon"Ratcliffe - RAF AIR UK
ImageImage
97 Squadron
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

0405 Andrew
Site Admin

Post by 0405 Andrew »

Welcome back Luis.

I do hope you will be up for writing missions. Let me know if you want to get involved with the Tuesday joint mission. We have a new way of running them that is kinder to the mission designer.

I'm afraid I jumped ship and have gone to the dark side of the fast jet!
0405 ANDREW

Tuesday Mission group lead
"Andrew, you are right"
Flyco: 28 Jul 2021, 12:50
Image ImageImage Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

welcome back luis, i remember you being around
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Luis

Post by Luis »

Flyco wrote: 31 Mar 2022, 15:16 You are very welcome, Luis. It is good to see you back. I remember flying several sorties with you, and we were very sorry when you left.

I am afraid that while you were away, many deserted to the flashier fast jets, so, as an A-10 man, you are doubly welcome.
Pleasur will be all mine, I really learned a lot with you, Sir
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Luis

Post by Luis »

Paul(Dragon)0043 wrote: 31 Mar 2022, 15:19 Hi Luis, you are very welcome to be coming back to 97 Sqn. Hope to fly with you soon.

Paul.
Thank you Paul, I have to refresh a few things and hope to be ready to smach some nasty guys soon
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Luis

Post by Luis »

0405 Andrew wrote: 31 Mar 2022, 16:35 Welcome back Luis.

I do hope you will be up for writing missions. Let me know if you want to get involved with the Tuesday joint mission. We have a new way of running them that is kinder to the mission designer.

I'm afraid I jumped ship and have gone to the dark side of the fast jet!
Thank you Andrew, and off course is with great pleasure I accept to get involved in a near future. For now, I think I shall fly a few missions and "catch" the RAF way to do things so my cooperation is usefull.
About going to the OCU, congratulations, as far as I remember is a great and proeficient group and I'm sure you are in good hands, besides, the F18 is a great airframe too.
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Luis

Post by Luis »

john (scooby) wrote: 31 Mar 2022, 16:51 welcome back luis, i remember you being around
I remember you too, and the journey around Caucasus mountains just to be shot by a F-14 ... :lol: ... Nice to be back
97th Squadron (A-10C II)
Image Image

Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

Post by Richard Rodgers »

Welcome back Luis, good to have you with us.

You should be able to slot straight back into the A10 that has been parked in the corner waiting for your return
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”