Hi there!

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
Super_Nova9000

Hi there!

Post by Super_Nova9000 »

Hiya!

I'm Nova and have recently joined the 892nd Naval Air Squadron! I absoloutely love the powerful aircraft depicted in DCS and have considered joining the IRL RAF multiple times before because of my love for aviation.

In terms of DCS, I joined the sim around a year and a half ago and have ammassed the Hornet, Harrier, Apache and the FC3 bundle in sales since I've started flying!

My kit appears to be a bit less impressive than what some people have here, with a VKB Premium Gladiator NXT and a really old SpeedLink Black Widow XE which served as my only piece of HOTAS until recently. I'm hoping to get some rudders at some point and looking forward to the VKB TECS being available hopefully soon as my throttle!

I look forward to flying with some of you and hope I can be of some use in missions!

Wee Neal 0414

Re: Hi there!

Post by Wee Neal 0414 »

Hi Super Nova

Welcome. I am certain you will have some great flying times with RAFAir. The other Sqns will be on to say hello at some point. I am the OC of 664 Sqn which is a newly formed Sqn for Apache. We generally train on Mondays from 1930hrs and run 2 training to 1 mission cycle. We are also involved where possible in the RAFAir Tue missions, as dictated by the tactical situations.

I think it is fair to say that we all fly multiple airframes and as a consequence we all tend to have a primary and seconary Sqn. Please feel free to join us at 664 Sqn, when and if you feel like progressing with your Apache. We have a mixture of pilots who fly as pilot and or CPG.

Cheers

Neal
Squadron Leader Wee Neal 0414
CO 60 Squadron

Image Image ImageImage

Alien

Re: Hi there!

Post by Alien »

Welcome to RAFAIR Supa-Nova,
Catch up on the carrier sometime soon
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage