Hola!

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
AdoptedScarecrow

Hola!

Post by AdoptedScarecrow »

Hi, I'm Conor.

Been messing with DCS for a couple of months now and been trying to learn the systems, decided to join this organisation because I felt it was time to get started in proper operations and excersises.

I only have the F18 and my next purchase is likely going to be the supercarrier. Hardware wise I have the TWCS & a Logitech Extreme 3D Pro - looking to buy some pedals and better sick in the future.

That's all there is haha

Chris

Re: Hola!

Post by Chris »

Hi Connor welcome to RAFAIR...

2 SQNs cater for the F18 in RAFAIR, 41(F) and 892NAS of the carrier airwing, CAW. viewforum.php?f=368

41(F) fly formal RAF procedures whilst 892NAS is Carrier Based and engages in mixed airframe operations with other Carrier aircraft.

If interested in 892NAS contact us on https://discord.gg/huqHJG9UzJ the platform we use most for quick communications or PM me here direct. We have a full training syllabus, a training squadron (727NAS) and plenty of experienced mentors. The super carrier module is essential and we use Caucasus and Syria maps most.

If you wish to fly with 41(F) / OCU then contact Ade memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=1300
Kind Regards
Chris :)

Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

Welcome to Raf Air Conor
Captain Simon "SHAGGY" Jones
RAF AIR UK - 664 Sqn 2ND IC and Instructor
ImageImage
ImageImageImageImageImage

Roon
Site Admin

Post by Roon »

Hi Conor, the OCU/41Sqn fly RAF procedure and have an ex-RAF Squadron Commander on the staff, so depending on how far you want to go into the F18, we may be a good place to start.

Come and talk to us any time in the OCU Briefing room on the RAFAIR Teamspeak server.
Sometimes stuff is supposed to fall off....sometimes not.
I still can't be sure which... :?

Officer Commanding F18 OCU
Wing Commander Ade Rhoney - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”