Return of the Manc

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
filthymanc

Return of the Manc

Post by filthymanc »

Hi all.
It's been about 18 months I think since I was last active, having gone through a full top to bottom house demolition and renovation!

Anyway, I feel like I'm starting from scratch so I've decided that I I'm going to start on a new module. I've just sunk my pennies into the Hornet. I've been interested in the Hornet for a couple of years now, so now is my chance.

At the moment I am going through the pain of setting up keybinds and buttons, voiceattack and Viacom profiles (for VR), and figuring out what everything is and what it's called.

Hopefully, this won't take me forever and I'll see you in the air sometime soon.
Pilot Officer Chris "Filthymanc" 0513 - RAF Air UK

0405 Andrew
Site Admin

Re: Return of the Manc

Post by 0405 Andrew »

Hi Chris,

We are all here still, however we've just migrated over to Discord. The forums will be kept going and tidied up a little.

You have 2 choices, Geoff and I fly with 41F, which is low level, cold war type flying and there is also the Carrier Air Wing with Chris Gizzy, they're a little more nautical.

We have a Tuesday mission tomorrow and I know 97 would appreciate a hand if you can make it.

I'll get you a Discord link.
0405 ANDREW

Tuesday Mission group lead
"Andrew, you are right"
Flyco: 28 Jul 2021, 12:50
Image ImageImage Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”