Hello Aviators

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
tempest17

Hello Aviators

Post by tempest17 »

Hello, Im Jamie (commonly under Tempest in game) and im the newest member of 97 Squadron. Ive been flying in this game for a while now and enjoy it even though i fly without any head tracking or VR (space is a virtue i dont have currently) I do plan on going over to the F15E and Typhoon when available.

Im not the most proficient with the A10c2 though i am trying to improve my ability.

look foward to flying with you all and seeing you in the server.

PS: If anyone can help with the mods too as when enabled in OVG and i open the game (open beta) it says "The following DLCs are not authorized and will be
disabled:
476 vFG Range Targets
HMS Hermes R12
Mutley Memorial
Ze Dim' New Static Pack
Harrier Pack"
Jamie "Tempest"

Paul(Dragon)0043
Site Admin

Re: Hello Aviators

Post by Paul(Dragon)0043 »

Hi Jamie, welcome to Rafair, and 97 Squadron, if you need to learn anything specific about A10CII, drop me a line and I'll see if I can answer your query.

Or if you have time to spare, drop me a line about when you might be able to fly online, and I'll see if I'm free at that time to fly with you and clear up anything you need to know about.

As for your mod problem, I have all those mods installed on my system(but no authorization warnings) , but I don't use OVG, so can't help you with that problem, sorry.

Hope to fly with you soon.

Paul.
"Je Vois Tout"

Wing Commander Paul"Dragon"Ratcliffe - RAF AIR UK
ImageImage
97 Squadron
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

Jamie, I too fly the A-10 primarily, use OVGME and have those mods installed. That said, I find OVGME a little tricky. You might want to temporarily remove the mods, and check whether that satisfies DCS. If it does that would imply that there is a problem with the way, or the location, that you have installed them.

I am having some technical problems with my set up at present, so am not ideally placed to help you. Nevertheless, as I suggested, remove them and, if that fixes it, try re-installing them one at a time and see how that goes.

Looking forward to flying with you on 97.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

tempest17

Post by tempest17 »

Paul(Dragon)0043 wrote: 21 Jan 2023, 05:58 Hi Jamie, welcome to Rafair, and 97 Squadron, if you need to learn anything specific about A10CII, drop me a line and I'll see if I can answer your query.

Or if you have time to spare, drop me a line about when you might be able to fly online, and I'll see if I'm free at that time to fly with you and clear up anything you need to know about.

As for your mod problem, I have all those mods installed on my system(but no authorization warnings) , but I don't use OVG, so can't help you with that problem, sorry.

Hope to fly with you soon.

Paul.
Cheers appreciate it. The radios and properly setting up and using mark points on the tads page and from the tp
Jamie "Tempest"

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Also if you are planning to get into the F-15E I will be heading up IX(B) squadron when it comes out that will be using the F-15E and Tornado when that arrives.
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Return to “Introduce Yourself”