A rookie pilot takes to the skies

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
Geeman_Sizzler

A rookie pilot takes to the skies

Post by Geeman_Sizzler »

Hi all,

I'm Geeman (callsign Sizzler) and I've been wanting to get into DCS World for years. I have previously played LockOn - Flaming Cliffs way back in 2008. At the time I was a member of the 104th Phoenix VFBS (#67 Bullitt) earning my wings upon completion of their training course which encompassed multiple training missions in the Su25, Su27, A10 and F15 culminating in carrier quals in the Su33.

I'm now determined to properly get into DCS World and I've just started making my way through the updated Flaming Cliffs module as a refresher. Hopefully I will start to remember some of what I achieved in the past but its been a long time!

At this point I'm still getting to grips with getting my DCS World HOTAS profiles set up for my modules, along with all the other applications such as SRS and VoiceAttack with VAICOM. Once I'm sorted I intend to introduce myself to the Hornet. A long journey awaits! See you in the skies soon!

S!
Sizzler

Alien

Re: A rookie pilot takes to the skies

Post by Alien »

Welcome to Rafair Sizzler.
I have a great respect for the Russian Aircraft my fav being the SU33,, the SU25 is also very capable.

If you need any help at all setting up your HOTAS etc give anyone of us a shout and we'll be only to glad to help.
You'll also need to join our Discord
https://discord.gg/DdKGVtdvFb

Hope to see you in the skies or on deck , klmf.
Shane Cowan callsign: 'ALIEN' - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImage

Geeman_Sizzler

Re: A rookie pilot takes to the skies

Post by Geeman_Sizzler »

Hi Alien

Thanks...I'm bound to cash in on that offer of help sooner rather than later so watch your six :)

Sizzler
S!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”