Hello All!

Introduce yourself to the RAF Air UK members
JAG_L

Hello All!

Post by JAG_L »

Hello Everyone!

I am almost completely new to flying in DCS, I have owned a HOTAS system for precisely 14 days. I have played DCS on-and-off for two years, mostly faffing about with an Xbox controller. Suffice it to say, I am a complete newbie.

Currently using the Logitech x56 HOTAS and TrackIR. I own the Supercarrier, Persian Gulf, Syria and South Atlantic Modules, as well as the F/A-18, F-16, F-15E, A-10CII, A/V-8B, and F-14B Modules. I am focusing mostly on learning the F/A-18C at the moment but am hoping, in time, to give all of them a good crack. That said, the F/A-18C would be my preferred aircraft to fly.

I live in the UK, I am free most evenings post-1700. I am halfway through a 2-year gap after finishing Sixth Form, gathering some worldly experience before moving on to more serious adulting. Aviation being a long-term, but distant, interest - I thought getting into DCS properly would satiate my recent fascination with military aviation. And what better way to get the full measure of the DCS experience than diving head-first into a community of experienced Flight Simmers and Aviation Enthusiasts? So... Here I am!

Very glad to have been accepted and looking forward to my time here!

Thanks For Reading!
- George

Duke

Re: Hello All!

Post by Duke »

Hey, Rafiar now uses discord for 99.99% of comms, see link below

https://discord.gg/tE2NyDNH

Return to “Introduce Yourself”