Re: Return to normal Tuesday joint missions

Post by fly_george »

im gonna get one ready for may
'paddles contact'

0413 Luis

Post by 0413 Luis »

Great news.

Any help needed in mission Editor, triggers, etc ... I'm happy to help.

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

Yes please Luis. Rather than helping another mission writer, feel free to create one. We have a Harrier Squadron, Hornet Squadron, F16 Squadron, A-10C Squadron and F-14B Squadron on the roll, None are full strength yet, but slots, including carrier born ops for a single flight per carrier would be great.

It is a lot of work, but anything you can dream up, test and maintain would be most welcome.

Neil
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Something with F-14s in would be nice, and with bombcats would be a bonus as well! I have to promote my bombcat squadron somehow!!

Regards
FC
Cavan Millward callsign: 'FC' - RAF Air UK
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

Sorry, but the task of converting an existing mission to accommodate the range and number of potential aircraft and personnel is proving too difficult in the time available.

I will plough on, but if anyone has anything else available at short notice that might be better value.

Sorry again, but synchronising the eight flights that seem to be required (2 x A-10Cs, 2 x F-14s, 2 x F-18s, 1 x F-16 and 1 x AV-8B) is becoming a nightmare.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

0413 Luis

Post by 0413 Luis »

Neil Willis wrote: 04 Apr 2020, 15:06 Yes please Luis. Rather than helping another mission writer, feel free to create one. We have a Harrier Squadron, Hornet Squadron, F16 Squadron, A-10C Squadron and F-14B Squadron on the roll, None are full strength yet, but slots, including carrier born ops for a single flight per carrier would be great.

It is a lot of work, but anything you can dream up, test and maintain would be most welcome.

Neil
thanks for the vote of confidence. I'm flattened .. I wonder about how many "more or less active" pilots each squadron has. can I get the information on the forum?
Also PVP or PVE ?

Cheers

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

I am active for every mission night flying the F-14B as air to air and air to ground barring special circumstances.

I am fine for PVE or PVP however I do feel that two player controlled sides makes for a more interesting and dynamic mission scenerio.
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Father Cool

Post by Father Cool »

Flyco wrote: 05 Apr 2020, 15:09 Sorry, but the task of converting an existing mission to accommodate the range and number of potential aircraft and personnel is proving too difficult in the time available.

I will plough on, but if anyone has anything else available at short notice that might be better value.

Sorry again, but synchronising the eight flights that seem to be required (2 x A-10Cs, 2 x F-14s, 2 x F-18s, 1 x F-16 and 1 x AV-8B) is becoming a nightmare.
We all very much apreciate the effort that you put into our missions Alan and understand how hard it is to support everyone.
CAW & CO IX(B) Squadron
ImageImage

Jack Crammer

Post by Jack Crammer »

If not mistaken, you can set a/c on cats and elevators too.

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

Not sure how Jack, but it would help if we could.

If anyone does know, definitively, of any way of putting more than 4 ac on one of the existing Carriers, please let me know. Ideally, do it yourself, confirm it works, and, only then, let me know in detail rather than guess.
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Squadron Flights”