Tuesday 9th June 2020

Details Of Online Flight Nights
Mad dog

Re: Tuesday 9th June 2020

Post by Mad dog »

I will add my apology to both Alan and Neil, it was not my intention on my first or second post to imply there was a problem with the mission or its creation. I honestly, like all of us, truly appreciate the hard work that goes into making these missions.

I did say, that I suspected the issues were patch or server related and not mission issues, in future I will try to be clearer in what I write to avoid misinterpretation. I apologise if my post was taken as a criticism of Alan's sterling work, it was not intended that way.
Flight Lieutenant
Steve "Mad dog" Loates
RAF Air UK - XI (F) Sqn

Sqn Chief Flying Instructor

Image Image
Image ImageImage

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 9th June 2020

Post by Neil Willis »

Thanks Pongo. I know I am being very picky, and I don’t want you to think I thought you were excessive in any way. I just feel we ought to be in a position here where everyone can rest assured of a positive approach. It will, I hope, discourage the more severe exchanges that happened elsewhere, and encourage a more relaxed and polite society. It truly isn’t a dig at anyone, just a way of setting the bar.

I know Flyco wasn’t upset, so no problem at all. I do however want to everyone to sit back, take a breath, and consider what is said carefully. I am sure you get my meaning.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Return to “Squadron Flights”