Tuesday 9th June 2020

Details Of Online Flight Nights
Flyco
Site Admin

Re: Tuesday 9th June 2020

Post by Flyco »

I am not certain who or what is turning up for this evenings mission. I understand that the F-16s cannot be used and so have modified the mission for F-18s to take their place. I have also amended the TOTs for the SAMs.

Updated briefs are attached for SEAD, and for Dodge (F6 or F18), and Ford (F16 or F18). Take your pick.
Attachments
Op NC SEAD Brief.pdf
(775.23 KiB) Downloaded 128 times
Op NC Dodge Brief F-16.pdf
(768.42 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
Op NC Dodge Brief F-18.pdf
(768.61 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Op NC Ford Brief-F16.pdf
(764.18 KiB) Downloaded 126 times
Op NC Ford Brief-F18.pdf
(764.5 KiB) Downloaded 119 times
Wing Commander Alan Johnson - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 15:34 I am not certain who or what is turning up for this evenings mission. I understand that the F-16s cannot be used and so have modified the mission for F-18s to take their place. I have also amended the TOTs for the SAMs.

Updated briefs are attached for SEAD, and for Dodge (F6 or F18), and Ford (F16 or F18). Take your pick.
i sent you a pm alan
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

I saw the PM. I replied above

It is all a bit academic anyway. I am unable to upload the mission(s) because the Drobox is full and I therefore cannot get access.
Image Image Image Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 15:53 I saw the PM. I replied above

It is all a bit academic anyway. I am unable to upload the mission(s) because the Drobox is full and I therefore cannot get access.
were ready to do the airefield strikes and have the spare airframes to do it, we only need 1 per airfield. we can do the strike which leaves whatever f18s will be on (3??) to do their original sead mission
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

There are 8 F-14s on the George Washington. Depending on numbers, and who wants to fly what, there is no reason why you shouldn't divert some of those - provided that it doesn't leave other without tasks.

However, as I say, at the moment DropBox says that we are over our limit, and it won't let me upload the mission in any case.
Image Image Image Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 17:29 There are 8 F-14s on the George Washington. Depending on numbers, and who wants to fly what, there is no reason why you shouldn't divert some of those - provided that it doesn't leave other without tasks.

However, as I say, at the moment DropBox says that we are over our limit, and it won't let me upload the mission in any case.
we have 2 airplanes going with a-g loadout tonight for that purpose
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

John, I would prefer it if you left it until we see who turns up to fly what.
Image Image Image Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 17:52 John, I would prefer it if you left it until we see who turns up to fly what.
rgr that, we do know who we have in uzi and we know we can spare the required resources for the airfield strikes, wel see who turns up for the other squadrons and go from there
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Flyco
Site Admin

Post by Flyco »

John, if you look back in this thread, you will see that several days ago, I asked for details of numbers and requests. This is because it takes me a few days to get a mission updated and set up for the various aircraft. I got no helpful input.

You will understand therefore that I get a bit pissed off, when in the final 24hrs, I come under pressure to make changes.
Image Image Image Image

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Flyco wrote: 09 Jun 2020, 18:00 John, if you look back in this thread, you will see that several days ago, I asked for details of numbers and requests. This is because it takes me a few days to get a mission updated and set up for the various aircraft. I got no helpful input.

You will understand therefore that I get a bit pissed off, when in the final 24hrs, I come under pressure to make changes.
i do understand, thats why i make a post asking who will be there from my squadron and then make that info available to the mission planners asap, i also arranged our tactics specifically so you didnt have to change anything. again i completely understand last minute changes being a pain
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Return to “Squadron Flights”