3rd Jan 2023 Op Centurion Part Two

Details Of Online Flight Nights
Duke

3rd Jan 2023 Op Centurion Part Two

Post by Duke »

Hi all, I am going to be organising the next Group mission. It will be based on Andrews last mission moving on to the next stage of the battle supporting friendly forces now engaged with enemy armor and ground forces.

As before i will give each squadron a choice of what target type you would like.
You will have the option of;

CAS - Pre planned - Targets known locations, static such as artillery etc that need to be cleared before blue forces push forward.

CAS - Reactionary - Take off and RV with a tanker then await an "emergency call" from friendly forces who have encountered enemy. No detail will be given before the mission so a mixed loadout will be needed.

CAS - Planned Reactionany, as above Reactionary but targets are known during ingress however they are MOVING towards blue forces

Each squadron please respond your preference below

Duke

Re: 3rd Jan 2023 Op Centurion Part Two

Post by Duke »

Enemy air will be very light so no dedicated CAP will be run. Each squadron will be required to deal with any Sporadic Red Air threat within their squadron

Duke

Post by Duke »

I appreciate its a little way off but currently only have CAW and 664sqn flying this op.

Danny
Site Admin

Post by Danny »

3(F) will be there, but yes too early for anything more definitive
Wing Commander Andrew 'Danny' Daniel - RAF Air UK
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Duke

Post by Duke »

Danny wrote: 14 Dec 2022, 21:04 3(F) will be there, but yes too early for anything more definitive
No worries, if you guys are happy to do emergency cas with CAW you won't get much of a brief, will be rv with tanker and take a mixed cas loadout. Then punch in coords from a drone when you get it to help troops

Duke

Post by Duke »

I'll do this last mission on 3rd Jan then be off (for good this time). To full of anti depressants and to many bad things going on at the moment for me to have any tolerance for extra negativity unfortunately..

The mission might be toned down abit to my original plan unfortunately. If people don't wanna fly just don't respond as each squadron are flying to their own targets and nothing affects anything else. If no one joins and I fly a Hornet alone the mission still works so no drama

Will post miz intel file by 22:00 Tuesday 20th Dec

Duke

Post by Duke »

Briefing for OP https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/ ... sp=sharing

Miz Intel File attached
Attachments
T99-CENTURION Part Two Intel.miz
(146.9 KiB) Downloaded 38 times

Duke

Post by Duke »

Return your miz files by 21:00 28th Dec please

Duke

Post by Duke »

I'm hoping not but might have to push group mission back a week due to me catching covid and having to move out of my house because my Mrs is about to go for a major operation and can't afford to get covid as could be very dangerous for her.

Duke

Post by Duke »

I'm not improving fast enough with my health unfortunately so need to push date of my group mission back one week please.

Will now be run Tue 10th Jan 19:30

Please return miz files by 3rd Jan so an extra week or so to sort your plans out

Return to “Squadron Flights”