Anything pilot related can be discussed here
Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

Are you all enjoying our server?

Post by Richard Rodgers »

va_needs_you.jpg
va_needs_you.jpg (24.92 KiB) Viewed 7894 times
Hi to all fellow pilots.

We have had our own dedicated flight server since early November last year, and I am sure you will all agree that it has been a great success. Once DCS 2.0 hits the streets things may even get better beyond our wildest dreams.

Hopefully 2.0 will be released with a new server option that will allow us to run several different missions at the same time. Effectively it will make it as if we had several servers running at the same time which will mean that we will hopefully be able to have a dedicated(password protected) members server(s) along with public servers.

Anyway, I guess that most of you have read Clyde's post (http://www.rafairuk.co.uk/phpBB3/viewto ... =128&t=469) regarding the state of server funds. The cost of our server has gone down to a little over £36 per month.

Whilst RAF Air UK has, and always will be FREE to join and FREE to use, there are still costs associated with any such venture. Domain name costs, web hosting, teamspeak server and flight server are the main ones.

Should any of you lovely people enjoy using our server so much that you feel the urge to click that magic Donate button on our home page please go for it. Clyde and myself will be very grateful for your support. Any monies that are donated go SOLELY towards the flight server and nothing else. Other costs as mentioned above are covered from our pockets because we love you all so much.

Thanks for listening.
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Jim.Hall

Re: Are you all enjoying our server?

Post by Jim.Hall »

*like*

Danny

Post by Danny »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

0405 Andrew
Site Admin

Post by 0405 Andrew »

I'd just like to say I am enjoying the server and RAF Air very much.

Thank you to everyone that has made the new intake welcome! And thank you to everyone that gives up their free time, mission planning and keeping things running.

I look forward to flying with you all this week and in the future!
0405 ANDREW

Tuesday Mission group lead
"Andrew, you are right"
Flyco: 28 Jul 2021, 12:50
Image ImageImage Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

thats a rgr richard.

0413 Luis

Post by 0413 Luis »

Short answer.
Yes!
Lets see that "magic Donate button" working as soon as the website is working.

Return to “General Pilot Chat”