ONLINE FLIGHTS.

Anything pilot related can be discussed here
Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: ONLINE FLIGHTS.

Post by Neil Willis »

As long as you have SRS and Teamspeak working you are welcome to join in and have a Ferret around.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Ferret wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 14:23 Hi I want to do my first flight on the server. Do I need to do a check flight before hand? Thanks.
by all means sort your comms then join our server, some on is always on TS to help, then once youve decided which squadron you would like to join then contact the reivate squadron in the forum and they will square you away with check rides and skins and things

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Thanks Mutley, I have already decided that I want to fly the F-14 so are you the man I need to talk too? I've already spoke to John your XO? on Facebook and he said to contact you regarding a check flight.
Pilot Officer Peter "Ferret" Davies - RAFAIR UK

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Ferret wrote: 03 Feb 2020, 15:08 Thanks Mutley, I have already decided that I want to fly the F-14 so are you the man I need to talk too? I've already spoke to John your XO? on Facebook and he said to contact you regarding a check flight.
hahha yes i was wondering how he knew your name seeing as youve not mentioned it lol. i can make myself avibale on TS at say 19.00hr we will have a chat and get you squared away with skins etc and a checkk ride. Might i surgest you put your name down for tomorows mission and for thursdays Training mission and anything eles which is coming up.

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

Hi, sorry got tied up in the end last night and only just read this. Where do in sign up for this evening?

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

squadron flights near the bottom of the forum. seeing as youre late signing up for it you might not get a kite to fly hence why we sign up for the fiights in advance.

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

OK no problem. I will have a look. Thanks.

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

i can do your check ride today sometime , give me a timing and i will meet you on TS. as long as its before 19.00hrs as its Mission night at 19.30 hrs, and ive gota prep and plan and brief this thursdays training night which you are more than welcome to attend.

Ferret

Post by Ferret »

I don't get home from work till 6.30 so I probably won't be able to get a flight in before your mission this evening. Thursday is good for me.

Image XI (F) squadron

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

Ferret wrote: 04 Feb 2020, 08:38 I don't get home from work till 6.30 so I probably won't be able to get a flight in before your mission this evening. Thursday is good for me.
ok cool i might incorprate ur check ride with thursday nights training . as long as you have TS and SRS set corectly it shudnt be an issue

Return to “General Pilot Chat”