****** IMPORTANT Teamspeak Server Info ******

Anything pilot related can be discussed here
Richard Rodgers
Site Admin

****** IMPORTANT Teamspeak Server Info ******

Post by Richard Rodgers »

Hi guys,

This is a duplicate post of a thread in the Members Only Section, just so that I can catch those of you not logged in.

We have been using an external host, Multiplay, for our TS3 server for the past 5 years. However, in their infinite wisdom they have decided to cease offering just a TS server and instead offer a bundled package of Game Server & TS3 server together. This all sounds dandy, but the cost is way above what we will pay so it has been decided to host TS locally. Multiplay will close ALL TS3 only servers at end of Feb 2019.

To this end I have set up a TS3 server on a 24/7 computer that I have at work that is more than man enough for the task. It may well be that we end up hosting it on the same server as we currently use for the Flight Server, but my one will suffice at the moment.

I will be setting up a nagging POP UP message on the old TS3 server to direct players into using the new one.

The server address for this new one is:-

rafairts3.ddns.net

All passwords remain the same.

No need to worry about ports as it utilises the default ones

Please use the same Nick Name as you currently use for yourself. However, once the new website is up and running we will all have to change these Nick Names to fit in with the new site. I will post more info on that when I am at a point to begin the change over. You will have plenty of notice so don't panic.

If we can try to change over to this one please. The only slight issue is that until those that currently have Server & Group Admin rights get on the new one at the same time as Neil or myself they will not be able to drag players around into different rooms. We will give out the required permissions when we are online.
Gp Captain Richard Rodgers - RAF Air UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “General Pilot Chat”