Tuesday (03-Dec-19) Mission

Anything pilot related can be discussed here
jester224

Tuesday (03-Dec-19) Mission

Post by jester224 »

So I thought I would drop a personal notes from last night mission from my seat in the OCU. Over the past few months the OCU members have been working hard and not always with success. Last night's mission was a success and a half. First we all got off the ground! Now you may laugh but the more people you get online together the more chance of a technical issue. Last night we got five guys online and together. All took off with no issue! So recently we have had some loss in ACM against ai aggressors. Now Will beats a mantra into us of stay in formation! When the bad guy attacked he tried to bounce the front pair. The ai the realised I was there and executed a break, coming past me to attack the rear pair who brought him down. I did roll into attack him myself. But I heard Will's voice in my head saying, stay in formation don't get into a fight. I rolled back and stayed in formation. We pressed on and successfully attacked the airfield destroying MuG-21s on the ground. We all then got home. So no losses, attack succeeded great mission.

Let's keep it up!
SAC Simon "Jester" Campbell-Smith
Data Analyst

Return to “General Pilot Chat”