11 squadron leadership change

Anything pilot related can be discussed here
john (scooby)

11 squadron leadership change

Post by john (scooby) »

Mutley has decided to step down as C/o of 11 squadron effective immediately and has chosen me to replace him. He will be staying on with the squadron
I'm choosing alien (Shane) as the new 2i/c.
Sqn Ldr (Scooby) Burton RAF Air UK
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Mutley

Re: 11 squadron leadership change

Post by Mutley »

Thank you John , ive now edited my sig to reflect my new rank and status, i was gona but retired after my wing co title but thought better off it. So in theroy iam your 2nd 2ic i will only cherp up if you and Alein arnt around.

I hope this is is ok with everyone and expet my return to ative duty on 2nd of June :D

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

Mutley wrote: 24 May 2020, 08:13 Thank you John , ive now edited my sig to reflect my new rank and status, i was gona but retired after my wing co title but thought better off it. So in theroy iam your 2nd 2ic i will only cherp up if you and Alein arnt around.

I hope this is is ok with everyone and expet my return to ative duty on 2nd of June :D
weve cleaned your jet and set a rug up in front of the fireplace ready for you mukka, were having a whip round atm for some scooby snacks but i cant promise i wont eat them accidentally 1st
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Mutley

Post by Mutley »

john (scooby) wrote: 24 May 2020, 08:15
Mutley wrote: 24 May 2020, 08:13 Thank you John , ive now edited my sig to reflect my new rank and status, i was gona but retired after my wing co title but thought better off it. So in theroy iam your 2nd 2ic i will only cherp up if you and Alein arnt around.

weve cleaned your jet and set a rug up in front of the fireplace ready for you mukka, were having a whip round atm for some scooby snacks but i cant promise i wont eat them accidentally 1st
and a water bowl ? also get one of clever tech chap to help you with your signature and crest , now your the boss you cant get away with it any more :lol: :D :o

john (scooby)

Post by john (scooby) »

oh bugger i dont know how
XI(F) Sqn 2ic
Image Image

Shaggy

Post by Shaggy »

I can do that for you John
Captain Simon "SHAGGY" Jones