Kneeboard

Post Your Hints & Tips Here
Simon.Collier

Kneeboard

Post by Simon.Collier »

Saw this post on ED forum and thought id share as i know some people have had problems with the kneeboard.
Personally I noticed if i dropped a pic in the kneeboard folder it went to the end after everything else, yet when i put it in the A-10C folder its only a few pages in.
http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=129400

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Re: Kneeboard

Post by Neil Willis »

Another thing you can do to change the order that your images appear is to just number them. They'll appear in the same order.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Neil Willis
Site Admin

Post by Neil Willis »

To operate your kneeboard with the minimum of effort, here is an excellent utility that will convert PDFs, size them and add them to the airframe of your choice, giving specific kneeboard content for different aircraft.

It is well worth investing a little time into this, as it will mean you can have all your checklists, mission briefs (I mean the data sheets mission designers supply with missions, not your lucky underpants) and frequency cards etc available at the press of a button.

If you need any help with it, I can cover it's use on training flights.

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t ... rd+builder

Neil
Last edited by Neil Willis on 22 Feb 2015, 10:27, edited 1 time in total.
Group Captain Neil Willis - RAF Air UKImageImage
ImageImageImage

Will

Post by Will »

Hi Niel

Ive downloaded Kneeboard Builder but its fighting me a little. Could we meet up on Teamspeak and have a very slow very detailed run through the set up and use.

Thanks

Will

my email: wpixton@hotmail.com
Wing Commander Will, OC 41(F)Sqn - RAFAir UK
Image Image Image Image Image

Return to “Hints and Tips”